Interviews with Players 10/8

Totally disagree. You based this off of watching these video clips, or did you hit a wall waking up on the wrong side of the bed? I mean, what in these clips makes you say what you are saying? I watched the same clips and what I saw is kids just trying to be resilient in the face of adversity that, by the way, has been inflicted on them by their own coaches.
Their body language and lackadaisical attitudes towards the press plus the mountain of other issues like lack of on field discipline and communication. They're players on the worst Miami team in history and dont seem to care.

Advertisement
Coaching is a$$ but these players aren't gonna get a free pass from me. They suck and have no discipline.
Respect your right to an opinion, but remember, these are kids who still look up to the coaches at this age, and they are being let down by their coaches.

Their body language and lackadaisical attitudes towards the press plus the mountain of other issues like lack of on field discipline and communication. They're players on the worst Miami team in history and dont seem to care.
*CORCHES*

....I got my *** whooped if i didnt give full effort. I didnt have half the talent these kids have but my dad told me if you play a sport you give 100% effort. If not then he wouldn't let me play.

See? You had an adult guiding you with a stern boundary. These kids have been shortchanged by the admin, hiring a head coach who knows nothing about the job, in one freaking afternoon. These coaches don’t know how to guide a young man to a path of success.

Advertisement
Are you serious right now?? **** we have a brain dead fan base.

oh, yeah my bad. I must've missed that second when I wasn't refreshing my browser at some point last year obsessing over recruiting. I asked a question because I didn't know dude - get a life

See? You had an adult guiding you with a stern boundary. These kids have been shortchanged by the admin, hiring a head coach who knows nothing about the job, in one freaking afternoon. These coaches don’t know how to guide a young man to a path of success.

Thats why i said parents and coaching. Im not blaming it ALL on the kids.

Advertisement
Respect your right to an opinion, but remember, these are kids who still look up to the coaches at this age, and they are being let down by their coaches.
For god's sake, they are adults. Lots of adults just aren't very intelligent or mature. There is lots of blame to go around for this situation, and that blame includes the players.

Advertisement
download.png

Advertisement
Are you actually shtting me? Like for real you don't think we've seen who this team is yet? You don't think being unable to regroup after a lackluster performance and come out and dominate a weak team tells you who these guys are? Fck.
I know I know. I'm trying to stay positive. Like these kids don't take this seriously by the looks of it.

Are you actually shtting me? Like for real you don't think we've seen who this team is yet? You don't think being unable to regroup after a lackluster performance and come out and dominate a weak team tells you who these guys are? Fck.
Did you donate for the banner? I did.

Advertisement
Back