Interesting video on the feast or famine UM attack vs L'Ville...

The whole "we have too many explosive plays and not enough sustained drives" movement on this board is some of the weirdest mopery I've ever seen. Suddenly some porsters want Navy's offense. It's just bizarre.
This site is incredible

Advertisement
Our 2nd scoring drive of the game where we converted on 3rd and long twice was what sold me more than anything.

The first conversion was on 3rd and 14 inside our own 10 and the second conversion was on 3rd and 11 in Louisville territory. It was so refreshing to see us convert those.

3rd and long used to be a death knell for us.

3rd downs in general lol

We had twelve offensive possessions prior to running out the clock and scored on nine, including five touchdowns.

Wtf are you talking about.

Attachments

• 70B13CB5-2781-4821-B9FB-38B4DB877236.jpeg
    70B13CB5-2781-4821-B9FB-38B4DB877236.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 11
Well Pate, clearly said that big plays cant be discounted -- they are part of the game. It's football, they happen

He also stated this is just the 2nd game of this new system. So this is really just the beginning of this whole process

If I remember correctly, you're a boxing analyst, right? Think setting up your punches is the perfect analogy, and it's nice to see an OC doing that here

Advertisement
If I remember correctly, you're a boxing analyst, right? Think setting up your punches is the perfect analogy, and it's nice to see an OC doing that here
absolutely, Saturday was a night where we landed the Thomas Hearns right hand, or the Bob Foster left hook. Which is great. But Lashlee knows there will be a game or two where they will have to box more (meaning more consistency in the run game i terms of getting 4 and 5 yard gains on early downs

Pate was actually defending UM here, he wasn't being critical.

Anytime you put up 47, and none of it on special teams or defensive turnovers, that's a great game offensively -- but it can get better which is incredibly exciting for us

I have heard talk and read articles from so called analysist regarding Miami's offense. The hate is real. Why are big plays from Alabama not an issue? I'm fine with us using big plays to get all the way to a Championship win.

Advertisement
Back