Interesting quote from Rivals interview on Richt offense

I think the version of offense he ran at FSU and early on at Georgia will excel here because we have access to better skill players. Georgia, Tenn, SC, Ole ******* Miss, MSU are all second tier same as most conferences teams. Bama, gaters, LSU and sometimes Auburn are the big dogs in that conference. The ACC, once we assume our rightful place will be similar in that Clemson, FSU, Miami and NC sometimes will be the big dogs representing the ACC in the BCS. I think Clemson will be at a shortage of Florida athletes once Miami, FSU, gaters and OOS schools pilfer the state's talent pool. 4 of their top skill players 2 defense and offense) would have been Canes if we were a contender.

Advertisement
Tried to tell yall mane. Richt couldn't run that **** at UGA. The AD wasn't having it. It's all go now!

Bull Sh*t.

So now ADs are forcing Head Coaches to Suck? GTFOOH.

You guys are Excuse Trolls! LOL

Clearly you don't know **** about how things work.

And nobody forced him to suck, they just forced him to run the Pro-Style.

Gotta disagree with you here Coach...I dont know how things work Ill admit...but this sounds like wishful thinking by us cane fans to find an excuse for Richt...I dont believe they forced him to run PRo style at all...

Well I trust the word of the GA high school coach who's very familiar with Richt and told my boy those exact words.

Tried to tell yall mane. Richt couldn't run that **** at UGA. The AD wasn't having it. It's all go now!

Bull Sh*t.

So now ADs are forcing Head Coaches to Suck? GTFOOH.

You guys are Excuse Trolls! LOL

Clearly you don't know **** about how things work.

And nobody forced him to suck, they just forced him to run the Pro-Style.

Gotta disagree with you here Coach...I dont know how things work Ill admit...but this sounds like wishful thinking by us cane fans to find an excuse for Richt...I dont believe they forced him to run PRo style at all...
Tough to think otherwise. Why would he go from wrecking **** up tempo at FSU to the complete opposite?

Exactly.

I think the version of offense he ran at FSU and early on at Georgia will excel here because we have access to better skill players. Georgia, Tenn, SC, Ole ******* Miss, MSU are all second tier same as most conferences teams. Bama, gaters, LSU and sometimes Auburn are the big dogs in that conference. The ACC, once we assume our rightful place will be similar in that Clemson, FSU, Miami and NC sometimes will be the big dogs representing the ACC in the BCS. I think Clemson will be at a shortage of Florida athletes once Miami, FSU, gaters and OOS schools pilfer the state's talent pool. 4 of their top skill players 2 defense and offense) would have been Canes if we were a contender.

switch NC for VT and im with you. UNC had one decent season. Dont start adding them over Va tech. They dont hold a candle to Vatech

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enough with the threads making excuses for Mark Richt's Under-Achieving a UGA.

What's next Uga X (the mascot) farted and that prevented MR from winning a NC?

Nobody's making excuses for him, we're simply saying that his AD told him not to run the spread/tempo offense.

Nobody's making excuses for him, we're simply saying that his AD told him not to run the spread/tempo offense.

I call Bull Sh*t.

If the the AD did say that BS, MR is Coward for doing it! Why didn't MR leave?

Pure BS!

Advertisement
The AD didn't say to run a different offense. However, the AD did tell him to hire an OC and focus on being more of a CEO and the face of the organization

switch NC for VT and im with you. UNC had one decent season. Dont start adding them over Va tech. They dont hold a candle to Vatech

I think demographics are playing into UNC's and NC State's favor over the next few years. The state is one of the fastest growing populations in the Union. This simple phenomenon alone is what drove Miami's rise in the late 70s and into the dominate 80s.

Not buying it because it's illogical. Why would Richt continue to stay there and be pretty much mediocre (not elite)? I would like to think that Richt has a backbone. Even Jerry Jones couldn't influence Jimmy Johnson on how to run his team.

Its called a CONtract. Something youre legally bound by.

You cant just up and leave when your boss tells you to do something different. You want to get your money? you got a mortgage to pay? kids to feed?

Advertisement
Not buying it because it's illogical. Why would Richt continue to stay there and be pretty much mediocre (not elite)? I would like to think that Richt has a backbone. Even Jerry Jones couldn't influence Jimmy Johnson on how to run his team.

You cant just up and leave when your boss tells you to do something different. You want to get your money? you got a mortgage to pay? kids to feed?

Excuses......You make MR look like a Coward!

FullyE.... is that you???

FullyE.... is that you???

lol. Yes, it's him.

Advertisement
Back