Interesting note on Jacurri’s visit from 247

To think that we are worried about boosters corrupting a program, so let’s put recruits in front of the mort corrupt population of all...politicians...in Miami nonetheless. This is a bad idea all of the way around. No need. No true interests from kids (it would be different if it were a President or Vice President of the Country - current or former). But the Miami City Mayor...why?

the mayor of a banana republic. would be fitting he'd be meeting people more unqualified to do a job than even Blake James

Advertisement
If he's meeting a mayor, it more likely to be the Mayor of Coral Gables than the Mayor of Miami.

Guess we'll find out. First time I've ever heard of this with a recruit. Would rather it's a meeting with some cheer squad or beach party, etc.

I heard an unconfirmed rumor that Jacurri will be meeting with the Mayor of Flavortown.

Meeting the mayor?

1615905573443.png

Advertisement
Sounds like it's a bit much to me but then again Saban is like the governor of Alabama, so a mayor doesnt seem like such a big deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As @Canesfreak noted, Xavier Suarez is a huge Canes fan and EXTREMELY media savvy and forward looking. You may have read that he reached out to Elon Musk about building a hyper loop in Miami. Think how cool (is that term still used?) that idea is to a high schooler....
Help me understand what this is?

Advertisement
Kid on other side of table looks like Damari Alston....
I’m sure it’s not but had me do a double take.

Advertisement
Back