Interesting note on Jacurri’s visit from 247

Advertisement
#MopePatrol needs to lay out it's list of grievances.

Instead of introducing Jacurri to a bunch of SoFla politicians, we should instead have him meet with all of the CIS porsters who are angry about his completion percentage. That would be a much more interesting meeting

Advertisement
As @Canesfreak noted, Xavier Suarez is a huge Canes fan and EXTREMELY media savvy and forward looking. You may have read that he reached out to Elon Musk about building a hyper loop in Miami. Think how cool (is that term still used?) that idea is to a high schooler....
It's Francis, not Xavier. Francis is the mayor of Miami. Xavier is his father.

But less profitable!
1615828842250.gif

Advertisement
I remember the Myron rolle incident with governor Jeb. he promised him to build his own medical school at FSU. Afterwards jeb said he didn’t know he recruited him away from Miami.

Advertisement
Elected officials meeting with high school football players?

Place me firmly in the box of "This **** makes no sense"

It raises more red flags than answers questions!
our "bagmen" are no joke

Advertisement
To think that we are worried about boosters corrupting a program, so let’s put recruits in front of the mort corrupt population of all...politicians...in Miami nonetheless. This is a bad idea all of the way around. No need. No true interests from kids (it would be different if it were a President or Vice President of the Country - current or former). But the Miami City Mayor...why?

Per David Lake, Jacurri Brown will be meeting with “local elected officials” on his visit.

This is a pretty cool touch. I don’t know who the officials are, but the mayor is a huge Canes fan who follows recruiting. Maybe this is something we see more of going forward.
I was told to not comment on politics "D" or "R". Result would be permanent revocation.

If he's meeting a mayor, it more likely to be the Mayor of Coral Gables than the Mayor of Miami.

Guess we'll find out. First time I've ever heard of this with a recruit. Would rather it's a meeting with some cheer squad or beach party, etc.

Advertisement
Back