Interesting info on Jaquan Johnson

Ever think that since T-Rob is on Muschamps staff, he has been one of the negative recruiters against the program. That would pretty much close the door on him ever being hired as part of AG's staff

Advertisement
get so tired of the "lack of attention" line from these attention seeking young people.

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

This staff doesn't need more recruiters, it needs Xs and Os type football nerds that have a proven history of success on the field and development of players. Robinson has never been a DC.

Apparently we do need more recruiters if we're still playing Rodgers, Highsmith, Cornelius, Thurston, Green etc. on defense and have 3 scholarship safeties on roster for next year. Not to mention our failed DT recruiting our first 3 years under this regime.

Advertisement
Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

This staff doesn't need more recruiters, it needs Xs and Os type football nerds that have a proven history of success on the field and development of players. Robinson has never been a DC.

Apparently we do need more recruiters if we're still playing Rodgers, Highsmith, Cornelius, Thurston, Green etc. on defense and have 3 scholarship safeties on roster for next year. Not to mention our failed DT recruiting our first 3 years under this regime.

NCAA cloud and Shannon didn't leave much with the guys he left here

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

I thought we lacked depth, recruiters bring depth.

Xs and Os coaches haven't done **** here.
468.gif
at thought of Franklin, Williams or Coach D being called recruiters.

Franklin isn't scaring away lineman and every JUCO linemans main recruiter is Franklin soooooooooooooooooooo yeah.

He has gotten one JUCO and that is because Kiffin got fired. Name the other kids he has recruited and gotten.

yeah, he got 2 and the one who left didn't have the grades and you think that any player leaves a school because lane Kiffin left? Are you high? Everybody hates his ***. Name 1 recruit at a position who signs with a school but hates the position coach

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

468.gif

Coley, Brown, Barrow, and Golden are the best recruiters on staff. Robinson has never been a DC anywhere. Who said Franklin, Williams, or Coach D were recruiters? Show me the post.

We have plenty of recruiters. We need coaches, not corches.

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

Neither was Jeremy Pruitt or Chad Morris and they came in and become star coordinators. It's not always about your resume but what type of scheme you have and he coaches dbs to be great at press which would mean he'd enforce an attacking d line to bring heavy pressure

Since Pruitt and Morris were successful it means Robinson will be successful?

I'd bring in TRob in a skinny minute... Even if just a position coach.

As a DB coach, sure. As a DC no way.

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

We have enough recruiters. Mopes like yourself find anyway possible to ***** about the staff.

Didn't you say in another thread you weren't worried about recruiting with this staff?

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

We may not have gotten 5 stars in Golden's first 3 years because of the investigation but you can't tell me we couldn't find players in South Florida that are better than Rodgers, Highsmith, Cornelius etc.

Advertisement
Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

We may not have gotten 5 stars in Golden's first 3 years because of the investigation but you can't tell me we couldn't find players in South Florida that are better than Rodgers, Highsmith, Cornelius etc.

Chickillo, Duke, Howard, and McDermott are/were 5* kids on some sites.

Maybe the kids behind Rodgers, Highsmith, and Cornelius weren't ready.

468.gif

468.gif

Franklin isn't scaring away lineman and every JUCO linemans main recruiter is Franklin soooooooooooooooooooo yeah.

He has gotten one JUCO and that is because Kiffin got fired. Name the other kids he has recruited and gotten.

yeah, he got 2 and the one who left didn't have the grades and you think that any player leaves a school because lane Kiffin left? Are you high? Everybody hates his ***. Name 1 recruit at a position who signs with a school but hates the position coach

MICHAEL WYCHE ‏@BigMike_56 12 Oct
@Lane_Kiffin I just want to tell you that it meant alot to me when you offerd me a scholarship much respect sir

Kiffin, who was fired a little more than two weeks ago after an embarrassing loss to Arizona State, was an extremely popular person with Wyche and his firing had a negative affect with him, despite his affection for interim head coach Ed Orgeron.

http://usc.247sports.com/Article/What-happened-with-Wyche-156458

His heart is full of hate for Kiffin :manicrolleyes:

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

Ok, in a way you're right but remember his first year he had to hold the class together so that doesn't count. The next year was a small class that he had get who he could and anyway they'd just be freshman now so you have to still wait on the development. Hopefully he has the guys now

As has been said around here, this is a true UF-UM battle as of now. They said that Jaquan legitimately loves both and that he is not a UM lock at all.

Music to my ears. Muschimp is done after next season, so I would say JJ is pretty much a lock.

Advertisement
468.gif

3 Star Nate Andrews and 5 Star Ramsey both freshman start or have started(Andrews) for the FSU secondary and they are full of 4 and 5 star kids. Golden can't keep Rodgers or Highsmith off the field.

468.gif

@Lane_Kiffin I just want to tell you that it meant alot to me when you offerd me a scholarship much respect sir

Kiffin, who was fired a little more than two weeks ago after an embarrassing loss to Arizona State, was an extremely popular person with Wyche and his firing had a negative affect with him, despite his affection for interim head coach Ed Orgeron.

Seriously? He thanked him for an offer and every recruit alive who gets an offer thanks the HC for it you need it a better example that shows Lane Kiffin is the reason why he left

468.gif

God forbid anyone point out Bush and Eddie were slated to start but Bush had surgery and Eddie went full ******.

Advertisement
Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

468.gif

Coley, Brown, Barrow, and Golden are the best recruiters on staff. Robinson has never been a DC anywhere. Who said Franklin, Williams, or Coach D were recruiters? Show me the post.

We have plenty of recruiters. We need coaches, not corches.

Neither was Jeremy Pruitt or Chad Morris and they came in and become star coordinators. It's not always about your resume but what type of scheme you have and he coaches dbs to be great at press which would mean he'd enforce an attacking d line to bring heavy pressure

Since Pruitt and Morris were successful it means Robinson will be successful?

You do realize that every coordinator has a start right? Ok, since T-Rob makes no sense and you don't think he can be a coordinator name the 5 you want

Ever think that since T-Rob is on Muschamps staff, he has been one of the negative recruiters against the program. That would pretty much close the door on him ever being hired as part of AG's staff

James Coley

Seriously? He thanked him for an offer and every recruit alive who gets an offer thanks the HC for it you need it a better example that shows Lane Kiffin is the reason why he left

I post two comments that show that he did not hate Kiffin. What do you want Wyche, a pic of him serenading Kiffin? where is the proof that he hated him.

I post two comments that show that he did not hate Kiffin. What do you want Wyche, a pic of him serenading Kiffin? where is the proof that he hated him.

I never said he hated him, I said recruits hate Kiffen and maaaaaaaaany showed that. You're saying that he left because Kiffen got fired which you can't proof you're just saying that to basically say Jethro didn't do ****. Jethro isn't the best coach around but when he gets a recruit give him some credit because Wyche will start next year

Advertisement
Back