Interesting info on Jaquan Johnson

Marcelo2988

Junior
So last night I randomly met a few guys that graduated from Killian a year ago. They played on the football team and hang out with Jaquan Johnson frequently. I naturally asked them everything I could about Johnson and they gave me a lot of pretty interesting info. Nothing groundbreaking, but interesting nevertheless.

-From the moment Johnson arrived at Killian, he became team captain of the varsity team. He had not played a snap yet, and was made team captain as a freshman.

-He was timed at 4.5 and is really fast according to these guys.

-Would refuse to come out of games when asked to by his coach. He would usually play full games and would rarely leave the field.

-These guys are UM fans. They told me Jaquan is another Ed Reed. He would give speeches at times to his teammates that would leave them speechless. They said he is a natural leader and the type of guy that raises the play of everyone on the team just to not let him down.

-As has been said around here, this is a true UF-UM battle as of now. They said that Jaquan legitimately loves both and that he is not a UM lock at all.

-Jaquan told these guys as a sophomore he went to UM on a visit and was disappointed from the lack of attention he was receiving. Obviously going forward, we need to be all over this kid.

-Overall they said if we stay on the kid and don't implode on the field, he should be rocking the orange and green for his college career.

So yea that sums up most of the stuff they told me. I wish you could have heard how they were all gushing over this guy's ability. They made him sound like a future pro legend.

By the way, they also said he is a goon type and that Jamal Carter is the same way. These could be our two starting safeties in the near future.

Advertisement
He has the greatest influence over local kids that we have seen in a LONG time. He will bring with him more important kids than most anyone can imagine. If some here thought that Duke and Dion drove commits, watch and see the power this one recruit has. Jaw dropping…

Advertisement
This is the kind of guy we have been lacking. Forget stars and physical attributes, we need LEADERS.

His pull with local kids is real. Miami needs to lock down Johnson and Irvin. The local kids would seemingly follow suit.

Advertisement
He has the greatest influence over local kids that we have seen in a LONG time. He will bring with him more important kids than most anyone can imagine. If some here thought that Duke and Dion drove commits, watch and see the power this one recruit has. Jaw dropping…

Yea that's what these guys kept saying. Johnson is a guy we absolutely need to get.

After losing out on Collins, Michel, Cook, Lane (don't really care about him too much), MT6, etc. Jaquan Johnson and/or Torrance Gibson will be the last straw.

If we get SSB, Ridley, Jaquan, Cole, Gibson, and Irvin.... Holy ****. It will make this current class look mediocre.

HurricaneGlory said:
- Jaquan Johnson is one of the most respected players in south Florida. When talking to fans, parents, his peers, and coaches you only hear good things about Jaquan. When asked who is the one player Tyrek Cole wanted to play with at the next level, Cole said "Jaquan Johnson from Killian. He's a great safety, and a great leader. He knows how to have fun on the field, and we would be great together in the secondary." Jaquan Johnson also grew up with the Westminster trio and those 4 could very well be going to the same college. Miami is in great shape for those four (once they offer Cronkite). UF is another team to watch to land those 4. UF really liked how Clarington performed at their FNL camp.

I was told trob is recruiting jaquan hard and just like you stated it is miami/UF at this point. Jaquan would be the centerpiece of the 2015 class.

Advertisement
Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

This staff doesn't need more recruiters, it needs Xs and Os type football nerds that have a proven history of success on the field and development of players. Robinson has never been a DC.

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

This staff doesn't need more recruiters, it needs Xs and Os type football nerds that have a proven history of success on the field and development of players. Robinson has never been a DC.

I thought we lacked depth, recruiters bring depth.

Xs and Os coaches haven't done **** here.
468.gif
at thought of Franklin, Williams or Coach D being called recruiters.

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

468.gif

Franklin isn't scaring away lineman and every JUCO linemans main recruiter is Franklin soooooooooooooooooooo yeah.

Advertisement
Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

Neither was Jeremy Pruitt or Chad Morris and they came in and become star coordinators. It's not always about your resume but what type of scheme you have and he coaches dbs to be great at press which would mean he'd enforce an attacking d line to bring heavy pressure

With the way Muschamp is trending in Gainesville T-Rob may have his house on the market sooner rather than later.

Get T-Rob as DC

468.gif

468.gif

Franklin isn't scaring away lineman and every JUCO linemans main recruiter is Franklin soooooooooooooooooooo yeah.

He has gotten one JUCO and that is because Kiffin got fired. Name the other kids he has recruited and gotten.

I'd bring in TRob in a skinny minute... Even if just a position coach.

Advertisement
Back