Interesting info on Jaquan Johnson

yeah, he got 2 and the one who left didn't have the grades and you think that any player leaves a school because lane Kiffin left? Are you high? Everybody hates his ***. Name 1 recruit at a position who signs with a school but hates the position coach

MICHAEL WYCHE ‏@BigMike_56 12 Oct
@Lane_Kiffin I just want to tell you that it meant alot to me when you offerd me a scholarship much respect sir

Kiffin, who was fired a little more than two weeks ago after an embarrassing loss to Arizona State, was an extremely popular person with Wyche and his firing had a negative affect with him, despite his affection for interim head coach Ed Orgeron.

http://usc.247sports.com/Article/What-happened-with-Wyche-156458

His heart is full of hate for Kiffin :manicrolleyes:

Seriously? He thanked him for an offer and every recruit alive who gets an offer thanks the HC for it you need it a better example that shows Lane Kiffin is the reason why he left

I post two comments that show that he did not hate Kiffin. What do you want Wyche, a pic of him serenading Kiffin? where is the proof that he hated him.

I never said he hated him, I said recruits hate Kiffen and maaaaaaaaany showed that. You're saying that he left because Kiffen got fired which you can't proof you're just saying that to basically say Jethro didn't do ****. Jethro isn't the best coach around but when he gets a recruit give him some credit because Wyche will start next year

You said everybody hated Kiffin. The article states that Kiffin's firing caused him to decommit. If Kiffin was there he would still be committed to USC. I can't give a man credit for his only two recruits were a guy left because of Kiffin's firing and another because we were battling a coach-less Kentucky team. I am assuming you got were talking about Bond.

Jertho Franklin has not done **** on or off the field.

Advertisement
Yeah please do... Yall got almost two pages of bullsh!t of wyche,kiffin, & trob... Take that fucc **** to eye in the sky with the rest of the fockery

Advertisement
We have a chance to really load up in the secondary next year, and especially at the safety position with Jaquan Johnson, Kendrell McFadden, and Sean Burgess-Becker (even though he might be a WR). We need to solidify our secondary and next year is our chance

We have a chance to really load up in the secondary next year, and especially at the safety position with Jaquan Johnson, Kendrell McFadden, and Sean Burgess-Becker (even though he might be a WR). We need to solidify our secondary and next year is our chance

Burgess is going to be a WR imo. But you have to include these early names:

Tyrek Cole
Calvin Brewton
Adrienne Talan
Rashard Causey

4.png

Advertisement
Back