Interesting huh?

OP is CaneDynasty.
And a fake insider.
And an attention *****.
And a f@qq0t.

Advertisement
I have a question for the Mods. Why do I have 2 infractions for trolling? I want to appeal but non of the Mods are responding. I know they are here.

Last edited:

Window dressing. You are not an established UM writer like Gary Ferman or Matt Porter. Gary has an indefatigable work ethic and has been establishing relationships and sources within UM for years. You're an anonymous porster who knows no one. Gary says that Richt is the frontrunner. So please, leave this to the real journalists.

So now you need to be a professional journalist to get info? LOL. Keep listening to Gary Ferman who claimed we hired Gruden. He certainly has the credentials and history of being accurate. Peter Ariz beat all these professionals who have been working with UM for years. The guy is a student at UM and has more of an in than all those "hardworking journalists".
It was obvious sarcasm

I have a question for the Mods. Why do I have 2 infractions for trolling? I want to appeal but non of the Mods are responding. I know their there.

They there and you over there with their they're.

Advertisement

Window dressing. You are not an established UM writer like Gary Ferman or Matt Porter. Gary has an indefatigable work ethic and has been establishing relationships and sources within UM for years. You're an anonymous porster who knows no one. Gary says that Richt is the frontrunner. So please, leave this to the real journalists.

So now you need to be a professional journalist to get info? LOL. Keep listening to Gary Ferman who claimed we hired Gruden. He certainly has the credentials and history of being accurate. Peter Ariz beat all these professionals who have been working with UM for years. The guy is a student at UM and has more of an in than all those "hardworking journalists".

With all due respect to Pete, he's a fledgling (albeit talented) journalist who flatly stated that Butch would not be considered. Guys like Gary and Matt Porter have invested years. This is their job. This is how they put food on the table. And Gary didn't become one of the most well regarded Miami writers by accident. He is careful in what he puts out. Gary also has incredible connections with the Georgia Rivals guys, and those guys have a direct line to Richt. Again, leave this to the professionals and welcome Coach Richt with an open mind once the hire is announced.

Advertisement
Matt PorterVerified account
‏@mattyports
Can confirm that Butch Davis did interview with Miami. Not sure of any others who may have interviewed, or have interviews lined up

So, are you CaneDynasty? If so, there is no shame in it.

I can confirm by my sources this is not canedynasty

Dead *** tho

With all due respect to Pete, he's a fledgling (albeit talented) journalist who flatly stated that Butch would not be considered. Guys like Gary and Matt Porter have invested years. This is their job. This is how they put food on the table. And Gary didn't become one of the most well regarded Miami writers by accident. He is careful in what he puts out. Gary also has incredible connections with the Georgia Rivals guys, and those guys have a direct line to Richt. Again, leave this to the professionals and welcome Coach Richt with an open mind once the hire is announced.

Hogwash! There hasn't been any real journalism, in this country, for decades. It's little more than legalized prostitution.

Advertisement
Is it a requirement for low post members to write "they have been lurking the boards for a while now" when breaking info? That statement does not give any credence to the message given.

I missed the sarcasm right?... I hope I did

Advertisement

I missed the sarcasm right?... I hope I did

u did

Matt PorterVerified account
‏@mattyports
Can confirm that Butch Davis did interview with Miami. Not sure of any others who may have interviewed, or have interviews lined up

So, are you CaneDynasty? If so, there is no shame in it.

Nope. I am not CaneDynasty. However, I am a fan of his. Like I said, I've been lurking the forums for a while now.

if less than 30 days is "a while" wonder what you would consider "a short while"

FOH!!!

Advertisement
Back