Interesting huh?

FasaCane

Band
Banned
Screen Shot 2015-11-29 at 8.25.57 PM.png

It's Butch like I said, just be patient..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Matt PorterVerified account
‏@mattyports
Can confirm that Butch Davis did interview with Miami. Not sure of any others who may have interviewed, or have interviews lined up

So, are you CaneDynasty? If so, there is no shame in it.

Advertisement
Why don't you just say what you know? Why would you tell people in a PM and not just tell us all?

Window dressing. You are not an established UM writer like Gary Ferman or Matt Porter. Gary has an indefatigable work ethic and has been establishing relationships and sources within UM for years. You're an anonymous porster who knows no one. Gary says that Richt is the frontrunner. So please, leave this to the real journalists.

Advertisement
‏@mattyports
Can confirm that Butch Davis did interview with Miami. Not sure of any others who may have interviewed, or have interviews lined up

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] and I would recognize the real Cane Dyansty. That ain't him.

‏@mattyports

Nope. I am not CaneDynasty. However, I am a fan of his. Like I said, I've been lurking the forums for a while now.

Window dressing. You are not an established UM writer like Gary Ferman or Matt Porter. Gary has an indefatigable work ethic and has been establishing relationships and sources within UM for years. You're an anonymous porster who knows no one. Gary says that Richt is the frontrunner. So please, leave this to the real journalists.

It's Gruden. Ferman said players notified.

Advertisement
‏@mattyports

Nope. I am not CaneDynasty. However, I am a fan of his. Like I said, I've been lurking the forums for a while now.

What does FASA stand for?

‏@mattyports

I want fans

‏@mattyports

Facts Aren't Supposed to be Accurate

Advertisement
Does Gary Ferman understand the meaning of the word "indefatigable"? I have not seen that word since the SAT

So now you need to be a professional journalist to get info? LOL. Keep listening to Gary Ferman who claimed we hired Gruden. He certainly has the credentials and history of being accurate. Peter Ariz beat all these professionals who have been working with UM for years. The guy is a student at UM and has more of an in than all those "hardworking journalists".

‏@mattyports

Haha, it stands for Mufassa from the LionKing.

‏@mattyports

Haha, it stands for Mufassa from the LionKing.

****. I was close though.

Advertisement
Back