Interesting huh?

Nobody on site know anything except for me, Sergei. I have summer home in Miami and like the Hurricane football very much even with so many years of suck. Sergei get information directly from Vladimir Putin. I cannot reveal my information or FSB make Sergei new summer home in Siberia. But make no mistake, Sergei know everything because he get information directly from Comrade Vladimir. Jaromir Jagr is Czech and cannot be trusted.

I know who next coach for Hurricanes. That is all.

Advertisement
Nobody on site know anything except for me, Sergei. I have summer home in Miami and like the Hurricane football very much even with so many years of suck. Sergei get information directly from Vladimir Putin. I cannot reveal my information or FSB make Sergei new summer home in Siberia. But make no mistake, Sergei know everything because he get information directly from Comrade Vladimir. Jaromir Jagr is Czech and cannot be trusted.

How's Konstantinov, Fetisov, Larionov, and Kozlov?

I wonder what account name Vladimir Putin is using on CIS?

How's Konstantinov, Fetisov, Larionov, and Kozlov?

Most of Russian 5 doing very good with retire, but I cannot say about Fetisov. He goody two shoe and nobody like him. Rest of us all get fat in old age.

Advertisement

F-

Congrats on getting in the hall of fame with lidstrom.

Now get together with the hockey player from Pittsburgh and ice up a new prediction for us....

Window dressing. You are not an established UM writer like Gary Ferman or Matt Porter. Gary has an indefatigable work ethic and has been establishing relationships and sources within UM for years. You're an anonymous porster who knows no one. Gary says that Richt is the frontrunner. So please, leave this to the real journalists.

So now you need to be a professional journalist to get info? LOL. Keep listening to Gary Ferman who claimed we hired Gruden. He certainly has the credentials and history of being accurate. Peter Ariz beat all these professionals who have been working with UM for years. The guy is a student at UM and has more of an in than all those "hardworking journalists".

With all due respect to Pete, he's a fledgling (albeit talented) journalist who flatly stated that Butch would not be considered. Guys like Gary and Matt Porter have invested years. This is their job. This is how they put food on the table. And Gary didn't become one of the most well regarded Miami writers by accident. He is careful in what he puts out. Gary also has incredible connections with the Georgia Rivals guys, and those guys have a direct line to Richt. Again, leave this to the professionals and welcome Coach Richt with an open mind once the hire is announced.

Ferman is a joke...how does he like his coffee btw?

Advertisement

Window dressing. You are not an established UM writer like Gary Ferman or Matt Porter. Gary has an indefatigable work ethic and has been establishing relationships and sources within UM for years. You're an anonymous porster who knows no one. Gary says that Richt is the frontrunner. So please, leave this to the real journalists.

So now you need to be a professional journalist to get info? LOL. Keep listening to Gary Ferman who claimed we hired Gruden. He certainly has the credentials and history of being accurate. Peter Ariz beat all these professionals who have been working with UM for years. The guy is a student at UM and has more of an in than all those "hardworking journalists".

With all due respect to Pete, he's a fledgling (albeit talented) journalist who flatly stated that Butch would not be considered. Guys like Gary and Matt Porter have invested years. This is their job. This is how they put food on the table. And Gary didn't become one of the most well regarded Miami writers by accident. He is careful in what he puts out. Gary also has incredible connections with the Georgia Rivals guys, and those guys have a direct line to Richt. Again, leave this to the professionals and welcome Coach Richt with an open mind once the hire is announced.

Alone.

Gary doesn't drink coffee, iirc. He gets his energy from morning broga sessions with Blake and Miller.

Advertisement
Back