interesting corben tweet

can anyone shed light on this?

Billy Corben ‏@BillyCorben 36m36 minutes ago
Someday someone will tell the story of how [MENTION=7050]Univmiami[/MENTION] mistreated and disrespected one of [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes athletics' biggest donors.

Lol yall acting like the stupid post game presser removal is some kind of benghazi scandal. Goldens gone no need to embarrass the program with lackluster videos. We've got plenty of fairweather fans and banners for that.

I have two degrees from the University of Miami btw you twerp. Since UM likes controlling the message from the print media to radio ala North Korea, banners are the ONLY way alumni, fans, and donors can shed light on the travesty that is this athletic department. And since YOU are part of the athletic department, it is convenient for YOU to come on here and spew ******* nonsense. GTFOH.

Advertisement

Someday someone will tell the story of how [MENTION=7050]Univmiami[/MENTION] mistreated and disrespected one of [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes athletics' biggest donors.

Lol yall acting like the stupid post game presser removal is some kind of benghazi scandal. Goldens gone no need to embarrass the program with lackluster videos. We've got plenty of fairweather fans and banners for that.

I have two degrees from the University of Miami btw you twerp. Since UM likes controlling the message from the print media to radio ala North Korea, banners are the ONLY way alumni, fans, and donors can shed light on the travesty that is this athletic department. And since YOU are part of the athletic department, it is convenient for YOU to come on here and spew ****ing nonsense. GTFOH.

Lol you guys are hilarious. Controlling message? It's obvious everyone knows he's gone why would the admin throw fuel on the fire it's ******* stupid. It's pretty hilarious you guys are so insecure you'd think i'm part of the AD. You should go back to school for a marketing degree btw.

I have two degrees from the University of Miami btw you twerp. Since UM likes controlling the message from the print media to radio ala North Korea, banners are the ONLY way alumni, fans, and donors can shed light on the travesty that is this athletic department. And since YOU are part of the athletic department, it is convenient for YOU to come on here and spew ****ing nonsense. GTFOH.

Lol you guys are hilarious. Controlling message? It's obvious everyone knows he's gone why would the admin throw fuel on the fire it's ****ing stupid. It's pretty hilarious you guys are so insecure you'd think i'm part of the AD. You should go back to school for a marketing degree btw.

Do you even know what the **** being "insecure" means? Your responses to when Wherrera brought Fire Al Golden signs to the BUC earlier this year made it very obvious you worked for the AD. And as a poster mentioned last year, Joe Rose was confronted at a tailgate about throwing Golden softballs during interviews, and he ADMITTED that UM tells him to not go too hard on Golden. YOU are being insecure by posting on internet forums trying to sway opinions and bash the city/fanbase, with the hope it'll save your job. Go back to school and retake English. Pathetic fool. I bring this up because there has been a sharp increase in your fellow co workers in the administration on this site spewing garbage. Makes YOU look desperate, and it's ******* hilarious to be honest.

Last edited:

He is Talking about the FOOTBALL PROGRAM......The Biggest Donor!

Advertisement
this school is damaged

Damaged? It's an effing TRAINWRECK on every level: Academics are going downhill, the Med School mess, and the athletic department is on life support because it's being run by a clown with the mental capacity of a week old dog ****! Plus we have a BOT that is effing useless and a new President who has no clue as to how or even begin to straighten things out. (Hope Frenk loves herding cats!)

Still say this U ends up being the South Campus of FIU in about ten years. Might be an improvement. At least they have an effing stadium.

Worst run college in the country. Totally ashamed to have ever had any dealings with the place at this point.

Last edited:
this school is damaged

Damaged? It's an effing TRAINWRECK on every level: Academics are going downhill, the Med School mess, and the athletic department is on life support because it's being run by a clown with the mental capacity of a week old dog ****! Plus we have a BOT that is effing useless and a new President who has no clue as to how or even begin to straighten things out.

Still say this U ends up being the South Campus of FIU in about ten years. Might be an improvement. At least they have an effing stadium.

Worst run college in the country.

Whoaaaa now. FIU South? That's harsh. I'm thinking we actually transition into only offereing graduate level medical degrees and we just maintain the Coral Gables campus for Chinese and Saudi students that we admit into a 7 yr med program. We could use the excess dorm space as timeshares for wealthy New Yorkahs whose kids couldn't get into any schools in the northeast. We'd offer them independent study degrees before they disperse back to "the city" or Boca never to be seen at a UM football game again.

Someone just needs to do everyone a solid and just burn the whole **** place to the ground. The students can go to better schools, the athletes can go get better coaching, canesfam can restock on body bags for a while. Seems like a win-win-win to me.

Just lock canes fam in before starting the fire

canes fan was ripping AG on Twitter yesterday.
Canesfam is way way way too late to get on the talk **** about Golden band wagon. That bunch of worthless ****wits gets to go down with the ship for being the dumb **** super fans they are that help enable this **** to go on as long as it does.

this school is damaged

Damaged? It's an effing TRAINWRECK on every level: Academics are going downhill, the Med School mess, and the athletic department is on life support because it's being run by a clown with the mental capacity of a week old dog ****! Plus we have a BOT that is effing useless and a new President who has no clue as to how or even begin to straighten things out. (Hope Frenk loves herding cats!)

Shhhh...Frenk is on a listening tour.

Honestly, I hope that Frenk did it to pacify the BOT who control him on athletics and everywhere else (in their mind). He now needs to talk to Carlos Slim, get $1 Bilion with no strings attached and go ape s#!+.

Sadly, the one area where I deal with the university outside of (my now nonexistent support of) athletics, HAS had a wholesale change and so far it is for the worst, playing right into the hands of the state schools.

Advertisement
Someone just needs to do everyone a solid and just burn the whole **** place to the ground. The students can go to better schools, the athletes can go get better coaching, canesfam can restock on body bags for a while. Seems like a win-win-win to me.

Just lock canes fam in before starting the fire

canes fan was ripping AG on Twitter yesterday.
Canesfam is way way way too late to get on the talk **** about Golden band wagon. That bunch of worthless ****wits gets to go down with the ship for being the dumb **** super fans they are that help enable this **** to go on as long as it does.

This X 10000000

this school is damaged

Damaged? It's an effing TRAINWRECK on every level: Academics are going downhill, the Med School mess, and the athletic department is on life support because it's being run by a clown with the mental capacity of a week old dog ****! Plus we have a BOT that is effing useless and a new President who has no clue as to how or even begin to straighten things out.

Whoaaaa now. FIU South? That's harsh. I'm thinking we actually transition into only offereing graduate level medical degrees and we just maintain the Coral Gables campus for Chinese and Saudi students that we admit into a 7 yr med program. We could use the excess dorm space as timeshares for wealthy New Yorkahs whose kids couldn't get into any schools in the northeast. We'd offer them independent study degrees before they disperse back to "the city" or Boca never to be seen at a UM football game again.

ROTFLMFAO!

I thought the dorms were already for wealthy New Yorkers.

When I was at Miami, I don't think I met a single person where the U was their first choice.

Hey *******...the people flying the banners are the only Canes fans left on the planet that actually CARE.

Advertisement

Lol you guys are hilarious. Controlling message? It's obvious everyone knows he's gone why would the admin throw fuel on the fire it's ****ing stupid. It's pretty hilarious you guys are so insecure you'd think i'm part of the AD. You should go back to school for a marketing degree btw.

Do you even know what the **** being "insecure" means? Your responses to when Wherrera brought Fire Al Golden signs to the BUC earlier this year made it very obvious you worked for the AD. And as a poster mentioned last year, Joe Rose was confronted at a tailgate about throwing Golden softballs during interviews, and he ADMITTED that UM tells him to not go too hard on Golden. YOU are being insecure by posting on internet forums trying to sway opinions and bash the city/fanbase, with the hope it'll save your job. Go back to school and retake English. Pathetic fool. I bring this up because there has been a sharp increase in your fellow co workers in the administration on this site spewing garbage. Makes YOU look desperate, and it's ****ing hilarious to be honest.

Lol, wtf is Wherrera? If these "journalist" are being soft on Golden that's their fault. I've seen at least 5 unsubstantiated rumors on here that reporters have been "banned" and they have all proven to be false. So keep up with your insecure narrative it's hilarious. You act like golden hasn't taken any public heat the last 5 years. I live and work in central florida btw you conspirator f aggot. Go take your BUC signs to ******* mcdonalds, softball practice, water polo idgaf...you're a ******* embarrassment just as much as golden. I feel bad for the kids, even when they get a new coach they're still going to be stuck with pieces of **** like you.

Last edited:

Do you even know what the **** being "insecure" means? Your responses to when Wherrera brought Fire Al Golden signs to the BUC earlier this year made it very obvious you worked for the AD. And as a poster mentioned last year, Joe Rose was confronted at a tailgate about throwing Golden softballs during interviews, and he ADMITTED that UM tells him to not go too hard on Golden. YOU are being insecure by posting on internet forums trying to sway opinions and bash the city/fanbase, with the hope it'll save your job. Go back to school and retake English. Pathetic fool. I bring this up because there has been a sharp increase in your fellow co workers in the administration on this site spewing garbage. Makes YOU look desperate, and it's ****ing hilarious to be honest.

Lol, wtf is Wherrera? If these "journalist" are being soft on Golden that's their fault. I've seen at least 5 unsubstantiated rumors on here that reporters have been "banned" and they have all proven to be false. So keep up with your insecure narrative it's hilarious. You act like golden hasn't taken any public heat the last 5 years. I live and work in central florida btw you conspirator f aggot. Go take your BUC signs to ****ing mcdonalds, softball practice, water polo idgaf...you're a ****ing embarrassment just as much as golden.

awww....Jesse Marks is mad. His panties are in a wad.

:6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o:

Lol you guys are hilarious. Controlling message? It's obvious everyone knows he's gone why would the admin throw fuel on the fire it's ******* stupid. It's pretty hilarious you guys are so insecure you'd think i'm part of the AD. You should go back to school for a marketing degree btw.

I would bet money that your IP address points to Hecht.

Advertisement

Altamonte Springs FL.

Altamonte Springs FL.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

The

There are no more fair weather fans left. They're all fsu fans now

Advertisement
Back