interesting corben tweet

dolemite79

Recruit
can anyone shed light on this?

Billy Corben ‏@BillyCorben 36m36 minutes ago
Someday someone will tell the story of how [MENTION=7050]Univmiami[/MENTION] mistreated and disrespected one of [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes athletics' biggest donors.

Advertisement
ARod probably overheard someone talking about him going 0-19 in his last postseason at bats.....

Advertisement
Probably talking about luther campbell.

Exactly. Lil Cohen probably upset that Grandpa Luke and his years of "contributions" weren't allowed on the UM sideline at Doak or something.

Last edited:
He's mad
[MENTION=4932]bill[/MENTION]yCorben: THE U @30for30 crew spent 45+ years at [MENTION=7050]Univmiami[/MENTION]. [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes sports misinformation still lied to press, tried to ruin our careers.

Advertisement
Someone just needs to do everyone a solid and just burn the whole **** place to the ground. The students can go to better schools, the athletes can go get better coaching, canesfam can restock on body bags for a while. Seems like a win-win-win to me.

He's mad
[MENTION=4932]bill[/MENTION]yCorben: THE U @30for30 crew spent 45+ years at [MENTION=7050]Univmiami[/MENTION]. [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes sports misinformation still lied to press, tried to ruin our careers.

I guess I'm to old to understand this Twitter talk. What does this say?

Firing Day is 50 away.

However, we'll still be stuck with the same incompetence at BOT and AD.

This week, I'm a Hokie; next week a Tiger; whatever it takes to fire Fraulden.

[video=youtube;ww_7W9CWLlg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww_7W9CWLlg[/video]

Advertisement
UM never a fan of 30 for 30 and Corben

I think these tweets are Billy ****ed at UM not putting AG's post game press conference online and then saying it was posted after Billy called them out on it. I think AG is pretty dejected in the tape and Billy's insinuation is that the reason UM didn't post it; evidence of UM sweeping bad stuff under the rug.

Someone just needs to do everyone a solid and just burn the whole **** place to the ground. The students can go to better schools, the athletes can go get better coaching, canesfam can restock on body bags for a while. Seems like a win-win-win to me.

Just lock canes fam in before starting the fire

Advertisement

Someday someone will tell the story of how [MENTION=7050]Univmiami[/MENTION] mistreated and disrespected one of [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes athletics' biggest donors.

Lol yall acting like the stupid post game presser removal is some kind of benghazi scandal. Goldens gone no need to embarrass the program with lackluster videos. We've got plenty of fairweather fans and banners for that.

Meant to upvote, my bad.

Lol yall acting like the stupid post game presser removal is some kind of benghazi scandal. Goldens gone no need to embarrass the program with lackluster videos. We've got plenty of fairweather fans and banners for that.

Hey look, it's Jesse Marks!

Shocker, another douche with less than fifty posts slurping the clown show administration .

Advertisement
Back