Rumor Innis Silliness

Advertisement
LOL that goofy can kick rocks. Have his people call Mario’s people to set up a workout tryout. Maybe he does enough to be invited to walk on.

If that don’t suit him he can take himself so UF and line up opening night to catch this work we prepared to give out.

Oh and have him tell Jeremiah poppa that after a year in that dump of Ohio, and another L to Michigan, when he wants out, don’t come calling unless he planning to tryout to walk on.

Advertisement
They can for sure, but I’d rather not walk into the Swamp (or 2024 in general for that matter) relying on true freshmen to show out.

Team needs to win 9+ next season, and a portal WR just makes too much sense. Just need the QB first.
We need 10+ wins next year.

I agree I wouldn't want to rely on a true freshman and a true WR1 out of the portal would be nice.

But I see it as a luxury.

We have Horton and then the 3 freshman (I think they're all EEs?) who will be all battling in the spring. I think we'll be alright unless we get a true sure fire WR1 from the portal. No more Ladson or Jacorey Brooks types who we're guessing if they'll add value or not. I wouldn't even take a flyer on another guy like Colby Young

Advertisement
Advertisement
dont think there's any truth to it

innis just got buried on the depth chart though

both WR's they just signed are better and will play before him

Don't do this to yourselves
spongebob squarepants bdsm GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

If you’re into it so am I

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back