Rumor Innis Silliness

Advertisement
Twitterati saying Innis to Miami now...

Delusional??

eddie murphy film GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well it seems Innis at best is relegated to WR4 next year. They seem to like Carnell Tate better, brought in JS to play of course, Egbuka, and then Innis (assuming any of their other 5 stars can't beat Innis out). It would make sense to me for him to move on to greener pastures especially given the unclear situation at QB for OSU

Whats the talent gap between the two? I know they got different body types but skill level whats the difference for the people that have some knowledge of their game?
Jeremiah Smith abundantly more talented physically. Innis a technician and dawg but Smith was #1 player in the country for a reason.

Advertisement
I can absolutely see him jumping into the portal and trying to get people in a bidding war. I think it's all speculation at this point but it wouldn't surprise me at all. I also think we're apt to bring someone in who's established production and won't be asking for 5 star recruit NIL money like the La. Tech kid.

Jeremiah Smith abundantly more talented physically. Innis a technician and dawg but Smith was #1 player in the country for a reason.
Appreciate it. I actually liked Innis coming out of high school. Seems people **** on him now but I remember Mario trying to really pull him in. I always thought he didnt have that supreme top end speed but def looked like a good wr

Advertisement
Appreciate it. I actually liked Innis coming out of high school. Seems people **** on him now but I remember Mario trying to really pull him in. I always thought he didnt have that supreme top end speed but def looked like a good wr
He would be a great addition to any WR room in the country no doubt. I’m sure Miami would consider taking him if he transferred. But I think it’s all rumors now

Advertisement
Back