Rumor Innis Silliness

different positions and players.

Innis is likely playing at Georges spot. Carr and Trader likely can play there, too

Smith was perfect for Young/horton/Chance

I would like to see UM using Trader, Carr, RayRay, and X. The speed of the first three will open up X a ton.
Trader played outside for chamonade at 6’2 think he plays way bigger then his size if you watch the highlights

Advertisement
Trader played outside for chamonade at 6’2 think he plays way bigger then his size if you watch the highlights
George also plays outside but in a different role.

I would like to see
Horton/Trader/Chance
George/Carr/washington
X/RayRay

It would be nice to land a 6’4-6’5 guy that wins the jump ball and is used for that role in the redzone.

Advertisement
I

I would like to see
Horton/Trader/Chance
George/Carr/washington
X/RayRay

It would be nice to land a 6’4-6’5 guy that wins the jump ball and is used for that role in the redzone.
would love to have a tight end have that role, like how we traditionally used too

Don’t do this to yourself.

He’s all excited to play with Smith now. Him, Smith, Tate is a SFE reunion

Advertisement
my emotions during recruiting season

9LB6.gif

I would like to see
Horton/Trader/Chance
George/Carr/washington
X/RayRay

Why? We have 5’6 X for that

I think innis is gonna be a bust

JJ the real thing but I don't wish innis would come here or anything like that. he's perfectly fine where he's at

and honestly him riding the bench up there for three years and then hitting the portal will only help our recruiting against Ohio State going forward

Advertisement
Not easy to have a good attitude when playing for Jimbo Fisher and surrounded by mercenaries.
He quit on his high school team too didn’t he? And he chose to be a mercenary with the others.

I’d rather let some of our young talented guys get reps than bring in a quitter with a bad attitude

He may play bigger than his size but I’d be surprised if he’s 6’2. Smith is listed as 6’3 and they look like more than an inch apart

Advertisement
Pass if true

Dude should have signed with UM out of high-school. At some point these primo WRs will make that choice

They can for sure, but I’d rather not walk into the Swamp (or 2024 in general for that matter) relying on true freshmen to show out.

Team needs to win 9+ next season, and a portal WR just makes too much sense. Just need the QB first.
Time for Horton to get his shine on. I'm tired of everyone always wanting a portal player when we have talent. People keep wanting guys with experience and never giving the guys we recruited an opportunity. You need to give the young players an opportunity to gain experience. Thankfully, they will have it in the bowl game.

Advertisement
Back