Joffrey da gawwwwwwwwwwwww
that shall be his name from now on. dude married dime piece Elle McPherson. This is the billionaire playboy our canes desperately needed.
Don't think I saw it mentioned in the article, but he's already donated $25M here before for Stem Cell research in the Momentum2 Campaign
Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Receives $25 Million Donation | Miller School of Medicine | University of Miami
Don't think I saw it mentioned in the article, but he's already donated $25M here before for Stem Cell research in the Momentum2 Campaign
Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Receives $25 Million Donation | Miller School of Medicine | University of Miami
Stem cells? Can stem cells play...hmmmm...not sure what we need right now. I guess receiver? Anyway, tell that dude to ease back on the stem cells and put everything into the team.
They would've had an indoor practice facility years ago if I was a billionaireWish I was a Billionaire lol.
They would've had an indoor practice facility years ago if we had a competent ADWish I was a Billionaire lol.
Joffrey da gawwwwwwwwwwwww
that shall be his name from now on. dude married dime piece Elle McPherson. This is the billionaire playboy our canes desperately needed.
Another positive step in The Resurrection of The U.
Don't think I saw it mentioned in the article, but he's already donated $25M here before for Stem Cell research in the Momentum2 Campaign
Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Receives $25 Million Donation | Miller School of Medicine | University of Miami
Stem cells? Can stem cells play...hmmmm...not sure what we need right now. I guess receiver? Anyway, tell that dude to ease back on the stem cells and put everything into the team.
Or combine the two and use stem cell therapy to help prevent and quickly recover from injuries.
This!Thank you Mr Jeffrey Soffer!
I hope this dude doesn't show up on "American Greed" in a few years for running a Ponzi scheme.
Oh well, Oregon has Nike funding all of it athletic facilities.