Inday’s Outhouse

I sit at a desk for 8-hours or so..
Do you still do that morning stretch routine, TonyMontana4Miami?

35F92BA7-36CC-487A-8A16-F1D6BCD80330.gif

Advertisement
I think there is always legitimate room for criticism, but the connection to the other troll combined with what appeared to be yet another Mario sucks thread while promoting USC. Either in isolation wouldn't have warranted action.
Very odd place for a USC fan to troll. I had to Google and confirm if we’ve actually played each other on the gridiron because I’ve never seen a Miami/USC football game in my lifetime. They played each other twice in the 1960’s. There is no other affiliation I can think of except they were a mini-dynasty shortly after ours in the 2000’s. We never play schools in the PAC-12 unless we get shipped to the Sun Bowl in El Paso.

May I suggest checking out my other posts before the USC thread? Lots of messages in the mythical “New Stadium” thread. I might have mentioned SoFi Stadium but USC doesn’t play there lol.

Very odd place for a USC fan to troll. I had to Google and confirm if we’ve actually played each other on the gridiron because I’ve never seen a Miami/USC football game in my lifetime. They played each other twice in the 1960’s. There is no other affiliation I can think of except they were a mini-dynasty shortly after ours in the 2000’s. We never play schools in the PAC-12 unless we get shipped to the Sun Bowl in El Paso.

May I suggest checking out my other posts before the USC thread? Lots of messages in the mythical “New Stadium” thread. I might have mentioned SoFi Stadium but USC doesn’t play there lol.
Dude, you have no idea the rainbow of trolls we see.

Dude, you have no idea the rainbow of trolls we see.
Lol I’m sure. A USC fan on a Miami board just doesn’t seem like a great environment for trolling.

If I was actually here to troll, I would have created an account with a username “SUPERMARIO” and used hyperbole to praise Mario for everything, essentially trolling critics like myself. I could give him credit for stuff he had nothing to do with, like arguing how our basketball team would have never made it to the Final Four without Mario! Now that would be funny!

Social Media is a better platform to troll. You think some fans here aren’t knowledgeable? Oh boy, the comment sections on Twitter and FB make me embarrassed to be a fan of sports. I’m actually here to talk about college football because I don’t have another platform.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well here I am again fellas! I included a photo of my UM degree in my ban appeal. Not sure if anyone was able to read it. I am assuming the doubt associated with the legitimacy of my account resulted in this ban. Do you guys truly believe I am USC19 or whatever troll you thought I was the first time this happened? And you think I am this troll because I was not familiar with the Iron Arrow Honor Society? Am I doing something else wrong? I just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

Well I suppose maybe I’m ignorant for not being familiar with this Honor Society. I was never a part of it. I was a B student while attending the University of Miami. I saw a dude praising FSU and he had the word “Arrow” in his username, so I assumed he was a Nole fan. The thought of this Honor Society never crossed my mind. After googling this institution, I do recognize the big multi-color jackets. Never really knew or cared to know what all this stuff was about. School was never really my thing if I’m being completely honest. I went to UM to get my degree and get out as soon as possible. Not sure if it’s worth mentioning, but there’s an article about The University removing its affiliation with this very honor society.

What I find the most odd, is my BigDaddyCane account has 100 something messages at this point. There are so many messages, including messages here, that prove the following:

1. I am a University of Miami alumni and fan. I have not put the University down in any way, shape, or form other than some criticism directed at the current coaching staff, which I don’t believe to be as critical as several other members here. There’s plenty of criticism from other members, many more harsh than me. I provided a whole timeline of facility upgrades at the Hecht under the name “Canes Guy” in this very thread. How would a non-student know the details I provided? Do I have to name names of people who were there when I was? As a Kinesiology major, I used to do lab work with athletes at The Hecht and regularly saw Andrew Swasey (The Head of S&C) working out the football team all the time.

2. Look at all the other threads I’ve posted/contributed in. There was one about talent last month when the draft was going on. I made several posts and comments about recent players there. There’s a Nike thread where I talked about uniforms. Even in the thread where I goofed on the Arrow society, there are several comments and replies from myself and general discussion about where UM stands in conference realignment. I asked if one of these conferences was actually interested in adding UM and everyone took it as I was claiming The U wasn’t worthy enough which is not at all what I meant. These same people were liking and replying to my comments in the same thread earlier. Do people just not remember? Or do people genuinely enjoy forming a mob mentality when someone says something they might disagree with or take out of context?

Like I’ve said, I’m more than happy to post a photo of my degree, although I’ve already seen folks ready to dismiss it as fake based on 0 evidence, so I guess maybe that won’t be enough. I’m sure I can find a photo of Donna handing me the **** thing. Would this be enough? I don’t know. I’ve got to admit, I’m a member of a lot of different types of forums from Canes football to guitars and cars, never have I ever been dealt with anything like this. I’ve been called a troll, but where in the conference realignment thread did I post something to troll or purposefully incite anger?? Even the dude who I was disagreeing with, I told him I agree with some of his points, just not all of them. Telling someone they agree on something doesn’t seem like a tactic a troll would use to **** people off.

I’m a member over at State of The U and posted there for a long time using the same name BigDaddyCane44. Don’t know if any of you mods use the site, but I’ve been posting there for years. I wanted to switch over to this site because SOTU doesn’t post the same amount of content as they used to. It’s basically dead. A dude in the conference realignment thread, Atlas Atoms? I’m 100% positive he was/or is a member of SOTU. I think his name used to be SBERG. Doubt he remembers me posting there, and I don’t know him personally, just that he was on there too for awhile.

So yep, all I wanted to do was to come here and talk about Canes football. That’s all I’ve really done. I don’t think any of my posts constitute as trolling or break any rules. I offer praise for Mario where it’s due while sometimes being critical while acknowledging what other programs are doing to succeed. It seems fair to me, but I’m constantly being accused of “hating UM and being a troll”. I have not used any derogatory language or disrespected another member. People have said nasty things to me and I’ve mostly just ignored it. If you would please explain to me how I’m trolling so I can actually understand and get better, it would be appreciated. I’d love to continue my membership to this site and upgrade to Premium so I have a place for Canes football.

Sigh, I’m kind of at a loss at this point. I’m starting to wonder if you guys are trolling me for your own personal pleasure.

I did not share this article to troll. Also, why have you completely disregarded everything else I said? I say a dozen things and you find one sentence you consider “trolling”? What about everything else I said?

Sigh, I’m kind of at a loss at this point. I’m starting to wonder if you guys are trolling me for your own personal pleasure.

I did not share this article to troll. Also, why have you completely disregarded everything else I said? I say a dozen things and you find one sentence you consider “trolling”? What about everything else I said?

That's where I stopped reading, as continuing to read and engaging with you only serves the purpose of rewarding attention-seeking behavior. To that end, I have made my determination action and vote troll. Good day.

Advertisement
That's where I stopped reading, as continuing to read and engaging with you only serves the purpose of rewarding attention-seeking behavior. To that end, I have made my determination action and vote troll. Good
That's where I stopped reading, as continuing to read and engaging with you only serves the purpose of rewarding attention-seeking behavior. To that end, I have made my determination action and vote troll. Good d
That's where I stopped reading, as continuing to read and engaging with you only serves the purpose of rewarding attention-seeking behavior. To that end, I have made my determination action and vote troll. Good day.
I’m a troll because I didn’t know the name of this Honor Society, which I apologized for. You clearly have a vendetta against a complete stranger which I find very, very bizarre. I have nothing else to say to you other than I hope you find peace some day.

I forgot what I did, but I have three things to say, please accept the best answer.

I didnt do it, I did it and I am sorry, and/or:

I did it and Im not sorry. (SAID in PeeWee Herman voice)

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I got banned for telling mopes to "eat a bag of ****s"

I won't tell mopes to "eat a bag of ****s" anymore.

If you look at my post history, I've never posted anything offensive/name calling/etc like that before.

Please let me back🫡

Advertisement
Back