Inday’s Outhouse

No thanks, I don’t go where I’m not welcome.
The sad reality is that even if it means losing a legendary poster like yourself, nothing is going to change around here. Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nah man, I gotta respectfully disagree with you here.

There absolutely is a culture of favoritism which persists throughout this forum. There are separate OT & COVID forums, which are basically this site's version of the dark web used to disseminate conspiracy theories, and propaganda. Very little fact checking takes place on these forums, despite moderators overseeing, and actively participating in the threads. These same moderators then go on to interact with the main forums, and other members. The reason why this is an issue is because any individual that spends an inordinate amount of time on those forums can simply never be considered neutral or objective. Its literally impossible. This is creating a situation where the inmates are running the asylum, and in this thread alone there is ample evidence of herd mentality that should be checked by the moderators, but is instead encouraged. I think they should decide whether they want to be moderators, or regular posters. You can't do both without undermining the position, and creating conflict of interests. There should be a clear delineation between not just responsibilities but also conduct. If they're not willing to accept this, then they should have enough integrity to relinquish the role to someone who is.

I could care less if the moderators take exception to what I'm saying, because all of my claims are substantiated by the facts. I can provide you numerous examples of respected posters, who chose to resign from this site, but for the time being i'll only focus on 2. Similar to El, both brotha HighSeas & Ethnic Sands were such respected posters that they deserved to be on this site's payroll. One of the main contributing factors which led to their break was the corrosive culture that exists here. This is why I have said in the past that this forum has a roach infestation problem, because good posters continue to get run off. There simply cannot be a bigger indictment against the current moderating structure than this.

With that said, I will not be writing a confession thread and pleading for my return to the main board, because I committed no crime. The crime has been committed against me, and whoever threw me in here needs to give me an apology, and future assurance this will never happen again. The expectation that they can 1st try to dehumanize me, and then force me to capitulate is never going to fly. You think I became successful by talking & acting like the roaches on this forum?

Could not agree with you more.

No thanks, I don’t go where I’m not welcome.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Advertisement

There absolutely is a culture of favoritism which persists throughout this forum. There are separate OT & COVID forums, which are basically this site's version of the dark web used to disseminate conspiracy theories, and propaganda. Very little fact checking takes place on these forums, despite moderators overseeing, and actively participating in the threads. These same moderators then go on to interact with the main forums, and other members. The reason why this is an issue is because any individual that spends an inordinate amount of time on those forums can simply never be considered neutral or objective. Its literally impossible. This is creating a situation where the inmates are running the asylum, and in this thread alone there is ample evidence of herd mentality that should be checked by the moderators, but is instead encouraged. I think they should decide whether they want to be moderators, or regular posters. You can't do both without undermining the position, and creating conflict of interests. There should be a clear delineation between not just responsibilities but also conduct. If they're not willing to accept this, then they should have enough integrity to relinquish the role to someone who is.

I could care less if the moderators take exception to what I'm saying, because all of my claims are substantiated by the facts. I can provide you numerous examples of respected posters, who chose to resign from this site, but for the time being i'll only focus on 2. Similar to El, both brotha HighSeas & Ethnic Sands were such respected posters that they deserved to be on this site's payroll. One of the main contributing factors which led to their break was the corrosive culture that exists here. This is why I have said in the past that this forum has a roach infestation problem, because good posters continue to get run off. There simply cannot be a bigger indictment against the current moderating structure than this.

With that said, I will not be writing a confession thread and pleading for my return to the main board, because I committed no crime. The crime has been committed against me, and whoever threw me in here needs to give me an apology, and future assurance this will never happen again. The expectation that they can 1st try to dehumanize me, and then force me to capitulate is never going to fly. You think I became successful by talking & acting like the roaches on this forum?

I know my responsibilities are confined to here so I can be a bridge between the world you tout and the one you feel strongly about in this post.

Think of it as a cost-benefit trade-off. I have gotten into trouble before on the board or been warned. I've also found sections/forums not to my liking at all or certain posters totally unbearable (but not in a derailing sense. Just stubbornly obvious lack of substance and/or accountability for the given topic area).
Rather than waste my time I just altogether avoid that particular section and realize that the benefit for what I want to read is available with plenty of options. While I am not you, I do think there are plenty of opinions in the football/recruiting board worth mining and extending. I am too busy off this board to waste my time with nonsense.

I don't think you're being de-humanized after reading some of your posting history and even this response. If I thought that, I would actually drop my one responsibility on this board and not participate at all. In fact, I have already pointed who should does not deserve to be in trouble in some capacity in my history. That said, I would not make an effort to respond if I didn't think you'd bring nice views to the boards. That said, there is dually a sense of exaggeration to your responses, too.

It has become common for everyone to use the word 'facts' in modern day exchanges and then jump from A to Z leaving a network of substantiation in magical thin air. It's like visiting a modern art museum where the artist puts more effort in the descriptions on the wall or installation or whatever than the piece that is supposed to convey something to the viewer.

Regarding the conflict-of-interest issue, being neutral or objective is going to be nearly impossible in any avenue of life given there is some prior inclination or ideology. Even moderators are going to have a prior ideology of some sort, poster or non-poster. This particular complaint you speak of, though, doesn't really need to be examined at some sort of macro level. It is less about free speech suppression due to socio-cultural bias and more about targeting and dealing with some obvious insults and non-substantive derailments. This is not part of a big brother agenda or some mythical modern-day-censorship/conspiratorial campaign also being ironically complained about on here. Stop with the obvious insults and derailments (speaking in general to anyone in here), followed up with delusions of grandeur, and this won't happen. It really is THAT simple.

If, however, this is the route you want to take then I wish you well.

disfruta españa

There absolutely is a culture of favoritism which persists throughout this forum. There are separate OT & COVID forums, which are basically this site's version of the dark web used to disseminate conspiracy theories, and propaganda. Very little fact checking takes place on these forums, despite moderators overseeing, and actively participating in the threads. These same moderators then go on to interact with the main forums, and other members. The reason why this is an issue is because any individual that spends an inordinate amount of time on these forums could never be considered neutral or objective. Its impossible because the majority of members on this forum have an ideological tilt. This creates a situation where the inmates end up running the asylum, and in this thread alone there is ample evidence of herd mentality that should be checked by the moderators, but is instead encouraged. I think they should decide whether they want to be moderators, or regular posters. You can't do both without undermining the position, and creating conflict of interests. There should be a clear delineation between not just responsibilities but also conduct. If they're not willing to accept this, then they should have enough character to relinquish the role to someone who is.

With that said, I will not be writing a confession thread and pleading for my return to the main board, because I have committed no crime. The crime has been committed against me, and whoever threw me in here needs to give me an apology, and future assurance this will never happen again. The expectation that they can 1st try to dehumanize me, and then force me to capitulate is never going to fly. You think I became successful by thinking & acting like the roaches on this forum?

Ah yes, HighSeas, the porster who tried to drag his nuts across the poster you define as legendary in this very thread. The guy who declared Jameis Winston better than Brady and Bridgewater because of one game and then took his ball and went home because Winston actually sucks. Corrosive culture. LMAO.

Advertisement
My apologies..., kinda sordid bad humor on Woodus I know.
Oh well. Time to take a break, I guess after nonstop posting since 1995 on the grassy knoll....
Adios cruel world!!

My apologies..., kinda sordid bad humor on Woodus I know.
Oh well. Time to take a break, I guess after nonstop posting since 1995 on the grassy knoll....
Adios cruel world!!
We’ll let you back on. It’s just too much with that type of stuff. Thanks.

Advertisement
Purgatory Inmates - plead your case for release before the high thrown of Maude’s & Admins.

View attachment 217238

Keep this thread to confessionals and pleas for release.

No further questions.
I posted another thread before reading the sticky. I believe my account, BigDaddyCane44 was mistakenly banned because you’re mistaking me for some former troll names USC19 (I think?). I am not a USC fan, I am a Miami Alumni (2005), long time season ticket holder, and I live in West Broward.

I only made the comparison to USC because like Miami, USC is pumping big money in their football program, trying to get back to relevancy. Unless I’m missing something, I don’t see how I broke any rules with my thread. I said nothing derogatory or demeaning. I criticized Mario a bit but I don’t see how this would be grounds for a ban. I’m sure 90% of this board has criticized Mario at some point. While I certainly don’t think the world of him, he’s done some things here I like:

Upgrading facilities: I’ve been to the Hect and know how outdated it is/was. I actually saw the OG locker rooms when I was attending school there in the mid-2000’s and boy, they were on par with local middle school gymnasiums. I know they built the Swartz Center in 2013 but I’m pretty they’ve redone the locker rooms during Richt’s time. I never saw what everything looked like after they built the Sofer indoor field. I was there before they even had turf in that area. It was just grass.

Willingness to change: Mario fired Gattis and didn’t hold onto him like Golden did with D’nonfrio. Steele won’t be missed and I really liked the DC hire.

Trying to build a stadium (although it’s unlikely): Stadiums/venues and hostile crowds matter. They matter for games and recruiting. Also not exactly fair for students who pay 6 figure tuitions to travel an hour to watch a football game. It’s probably longer if you factor in the time it takes to park your car at HRS (probably a mile away with all the new construction and Dolphins facilities) and get to your seat.

So yeah, I’m not USC19. I think I’ve proven I’m familiar enough with the program and if you folks attend games at HRS or were around campus 15 years ago or so, you’ll know what I’ve said is true. What else do you need? I can email you a copy of my degree from UM. A ticket-stub? I think I saved the stub from the 2017 ND game somewhere. Let me know if there’s something I’m missing!

I posted another thread before reading the sticky. I believe my account, BigDaddyCane44 was mistakenly banned because you’re mistaking me for some former troll names USC19 (I think?). I am not a USC fan, I am a Miami Alumni (2005), long time season ticket holder, and I live in West Broward.

I only made the comparison to USC because like Miami, USC is pumping big money in their football program, trying to get back to relevancy. Unless I’m missing something, I don’t see how I broke any rules with my thread. I said nothing derogatory or demeaning. I criticized Mario a bit but I don’t see how this would be grounds for a ban. I’m sure 90% of this board has criticized Mario at some point. While I certainly don’t think the world of him, he’s done some things here I like:

Upgrading facilities: I’ve been to the Hect and know how outdated it is/was. I actually saw the OG locker rooms when I was attending school there in the mid-2000’s and boy, they were on par with local middle school gymnasiums. I know they built the Swartz Center in 2013 but I’m pretty they’ve redone the locker rooms during Richt’s time. I never saw what everything looked like after they built the Sofer indoor field. I was there before they even had turf in that area. It was just grass.

Willingness to change: Mario fired Gattis and didn’t hold onto him like Golden did with D’nonfrio. Steele won’t be missed and I really liked the DC hire.

Trying to build a stadium (although it’s unlikely): Stadiums/venues and hostile crowds matter. They matter for games and recruiting. Also not exactly fair for students who pay 6 figure tuitions to travel an hour to watch a football game. It’s probably longer if you factor in the time it takes to park your car at HRS (probably a mile away with all the new construction and Dolphins facilities) and get to your seat.

So yeah, I’m not USC19. I think I’ve proven I’m familiar enough with the program and if you folks attend games at HRS or were around campus 15 years ago or so, you’ll know what I’ve said is true. What else do you need? I can email you a copy of my degree from UM. A ticket-stub? I think I saved the stub from the 2017 ND game somewhere. Let me know if there’s something I’m missing!
Criticizing Mario has nothing to do with this. Not remotely. Plenty to criticize.

@JD08 @JeddTheFisch @No_Fly_Zone @UrineDaloop please review the writing styles and other tools.

Advertisement
Criticizing Mario has nothing to do with this. Not remotely. Plenty to criticize.

@JD08 @JeddTheFisch @No_Fly_Zone @UrineDaloop please review the writing styles and other tools.
I think there is always legitimate room for criticism, but the connection to the other troll combined with what appeared to be yet another Mario sucks thread while promoting USC. Either in isolation wouldn't have warranted action.

LMAO if you think that effort is anything but a troll.
How would a USC troll know all the details I just provided? Are you actually Jedd Fisch? Because I’ve met the real Jedd Fisch when he was on Golden’s staff. Seemed like a good dude. Good OC too. It was unfortunate he didn’t come back in 2013 because his offense in 2012 put up big numbers. Coley wasn’t too bad of an OC either.

Another detail only a Canes fan at HRS would know, when they were flying banners at the stadium demanding Al Golden’s firing, they actually flew a banner after AG was fired, saying they didn’t think Mario was worthy of the job. While I don’t remember the exact words on the banner, it said something like “we don’t want a guy just because he’s a good recruiter”.

Advertisement
Back