Inday’s Outhouse

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Purgatory Inmates - plead your case for release before the high thrown of Maude’s & Admins.

F5EB4721-C2A6-4259-B9C5-506F043414D0.gif

Keep this thread to confessionals and pleas for release.

No further questions.

Advertisement
To paraphrase Pope St. Gregory the Great, “Each [porster] will be presented to the Judge exactly as he was when he departed [CIS]. Yet there must be a cleansing fire before judgement because of some minor faults that may remain to be purged away.”

Self-reflection --> Penance --> Purge --> Plea --> Reinstatement

This is the way.

To paraphrase Pope St. Gregory the Great, “Each [porster] will be presented to the Judge exactly as he was when he departed [CIS]. Yet there must be a cleansing fire before judgement because of some minor faults that may remain to be purged away.”

Self-reflection --> Penance --> Purge --> Plea --> Reinstatement

This is the way.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Purgatory Inmates - plead your case for release before the high thrown of Maude’s & Admins.

View attachment 217238

No further questions.
I believe I was sent here for talking about trying to keep expectations in check because of all the posters complaining about Collins.

If so, I apologize and will shut up

If it was for something other than that, please let me know so that I can correct my violative posting.

Regardless, thank you for a great website that is my goto spot for all things Cane!

Thank you!

I believe I was sent here for talking about trying to keep expectations in check because of all the posters complaining about Collins.

If it was for something other than that, please let me know so that I can correct my violative posting.

Regardless, thank you for a great website that is my goto spot for all things Cane!

Thank you!
This is the place to raise it.

I’m not in charge. There’s a Maude Panel that I’m on. No one individual Maude unilaterally puts people in here. There’s a process being developed which I hope we can post in here in the next day. The process involves a hearing board which is involved in here, hears requests and makes recommendations on redemption, releases… etc., to the Maude Panel.

Advertisement

View attachment 217238

No further questions.

Wow..what a joke! LMAO

I get thrown in Purgatory, because I was replying to other members in the thread who tried to @ me first? 🤨

As someone who hasn't posted in over 2 months, is this the sort of "fair & balanced" treatment one deserves from the Maudes? I really hope @JD08 wasn't the one who put me in here; It's pretty apparent he holds a grudge against me, because our worldviews don't align 🤷‍♂️

Wow..what a joke! LMAO

I get thrown in Purgatory, because I was replying to other members in the thread who tried to @ me first? 🤨

As someone who hasn't posted in over 2 months, is this the sort of "fair & balanced" treatment one deserves from the Maudes? I really hope @JD08 wasn't the one who put me in here; It's pretty apparent he holds a grudge against me, because our worldviews don't align 🤷‍♂️
It takes more than one maude. If you read the rules in the Welcome To Purgatory thread, you'd know that.

Advertisement

Thank you!

Wow..what a joke! LMAO

Nah, you were thrown in here because you're a muppet.

Don't make this deeper than it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz why hath thou forsaken me?

Doth thou have a mug of ale for me and me mates, for we hath been pitched in battle with a fort knight and have the king's thirst for the frosty brew dos thou might have for thus! All I ask is three beers a piece for each of my co-purgators...I think a man workin' outdoors feels more like a man if he can have a bottle of suds.

@IndayArtHauz why hath thou forsaken me?

Doth thou have a mug of ale for me and me mates, for we hath been pitched in battle with a fort knight and have the king's thirst for the frosty brew dos thou might have for thus! All I ask is three beers a piece for each of my co-purgators...I think a man workin' outdoors feels more like a man if he can have a bottle of suds.
It's as if....

Fh6J9nzWQAAqSib.png

Advertisement
Back