Inday’s Outhouse

@IndayArtHauz why hath thou forsaken me?

Doth thou have a mug of ale for me and me mates, for we hath been pitched in battle with a fort knight and have the king's thirst for the frosty brew dos thou might have for thus! All I ask is three beers a piece for each of my co-purgators...I think a man workin' outdoors feels more like a man if he can have a bottle of suds.

Announces Last Call GIF

Advertisement
Lol. Purgatory is both genius and high comic relief. I better take notes, surely i'll be a resident sooner or later.
Surely, but I think eventually they should designate a space for all of the jock sniffing, partisan, low-lifes, who run around this site 24/7 seeking validation, because in reality they're nobodies, who sadly contemplate suicide on a daily basis. You might have to think hard about this, but do you know who i'm referring to here?

Surely, but I think eventually they should designate a space for all of the jock sniffing, partisan, low-lifes, who run around this site 24/7 seeking validation, because in reality they're nobodies, who sadly contemplate suicide on a daily basis. You might have to think hard about this, but do you know who i'm referring to here?
Possibly. But I'd like to believe no one here is considering that fate.

Idk what he did to get sent here, but I think @Trafficante definitely deserves to be reinstated.

Whether you agree or disagree with the man it cannot be denied that he’s a knowledgeable & respectable poster.

He’s a critical thinker with a mind of his own & that within itself is beyond necessary if you want to have a board with different viewpoints, unless that’s not the goal of the main boards.

He doesn’t even like me, but I still advocate on his behalf to be released from the Purg if he wants back in, just my 2 cents though.

Advertisement
Idk what he did to get sent here, but I think @Trafficante definitely deserves to be reinstated.

Whether you agree or disagree with the man it cannot be denied that he’s a knowledgeable & respectable poster.

He’s a critical thinker with a mind of his own & that within itself is beyond necessary if you want to have a board with different viewpoints, unless that’s not the goal of the main boards.

He doesn’t even like me, but I still advocate on his behalf to be released from the Purg if he wants back in, just my 2 cents though.
Thanks El, that means a lot.

I wish more people on this forum possessed your heart & fairness, but I guess that's why you're a 🐐 level poster, and they're not. The bottom line is many of the individuals tasked with maintaining order on this forum, have agendas that emerge in thread after thread. The notion that I'm somehow a notorious thread-derailer is absurd, when I don't even post with high frequency. Furthermore, when I do contribute to derailing a thread it's usually in response to others who tried to @ me first, and in this instance, I purposely waited until the season concluded to do so. Just because these individuals are volunteers or get paid a minimal amount, doesn't mean they're not suppose to uphold integrity, and higher level principles. How can they discourage against groupthink or differentiate between posting/porsting when they themselves interject their own personal biases into every discussion?

So at this pt, I'm actually fine with them keeping me in here indefinitely, or banning me outright, if they think my absence will make this forum a better place. My life doesn't revolve around this forum like it does for others, and I'll be ok regardless. I'm actually moving to Spain in a month.

But regardless of what happens to me El, I want you to know that I valued our discussions, and on this forum you'll always be my brother. I only challenged what you had to say at times, not because I didn't like you, but because I respected you. If I didn't, I think the opposite would be true. If this is the end, then it's been real, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I wish more people on this forum possessed your heart & fairness, but I guess that's why you're a 🐐 level poster, and they're not. The bottom line is many of the individuals tasked with maintaining order on this forum, have agendas that emerge in thread after thread. The notion that I'm somehow a notorious thread-derailer is absurd, when I don't even post with high frequency. Furthermore, when I do contribute to derailing a thread it's usually in response to others who tried to @ me first, and in this instance, I purposely waited until the season concluded to do so. Just because these individuals are volunteers or get paid a minimal amount, doesn't mean they're not suppose to uphold integrity, and higher level principles. How can they discourage against groupthink or differentiate between posting/porsting when they themselves interject their own personal biases into every discussion?

So at this pt, I'm actually fine with them keeping me in here indefinitely, or banning me outright, if they think my absence will make this forum a better place. My life doesn't revolve around this forum like it does for others, and I'll be ok regardless. I'm actually moving to Spain in a month.

But regardless of what happens to me El, I want you to know that I valued our discussions, and on this forum you'll always be my brother. I only challenged what you had to say at times, not because I didn't like you, but because I respected you. If I didn't, I think the opposite would be true. If this is the end, then it's been real, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Agree with everything you said wholeheartedly.

If they don’t let you back on the loss is on them because the board will be losing another great poster with an intelligent point of view, but either way, take it as a badge of honor that they felt the need to banish you because you went against the grain. It speaks volumes about your character.

Much respect to you & best of luck on everything brotha 💯

Your moral compass should be compelling you to work on this case pro bono.

i sent you my firm's standard retainer letter via DM. please review and return signed and dated.

i will represent you pro bono canus insightus, for the good of canes insight. let me know what are the alleged transgressions. based only on equal protection jurisprudence, you should be restored with all rights and benefits accruing under the constitution. ****, if rok is allowed to post after threatening me with ultra violence, then anyone should be allowed to post, especially you.

i sent you my firm's standard retainer letter via DM. please review and return signed and dated.

i will represent you pro bono canus insightus, for the good of canes insight. let me know what are the alleged transgressions. based only on equal protection jurisprudence, you should be restored with all rights and benefits accruing under the constitution. ****, if rok is allowed to post after threatening me with ultra violence, then anyone should be allowed to post, especially you.

Rok is in here.

Advertisement
Agree with everything you said wholeheartedly.

If they don’t let you back on the loss is on them because the board will be losing another great poster with an intelligent point of view, but either way, take it as a badge of honor that they felt the need to banish you because you went against the grain. It speaks volumes about your character.

Much respect to you & best of luck on everything brotha 💯
Yes, there is a noticeable lack of bragging about banging hookers and making money.

I lived in Spain at one point as well. Good for you.

There's no need to be dramatic and no systemic agendas are being represented. There's no herd mentality or strings being pulled by the man here. E-cred is also silly.

You are a good poster and it's great you received support.

But from what I can tell, it looks like some thread derailments and attacks. Next Friday, December 9, I want a confession thread from you acknowledging this.

And you don't need to resort to your namesake's approach here re: sticking your chin up to authority. It's overrated and outdated.

Get back on the main board.

Advertisement

I wish Memnon would release himself back into the purgatory that is Eye In the Sky and the Recruiting forum.

How drunk were you last night?

I lived in Spain at one point as well. Good for you.

There's no need to be dramatic and no systemic agendas are being represented. There's no herd mentality or strings being pulled by the man here. E-cred is also silly.

You are a good poster and it's great you received support.

But from what I can tell, it looks like some thread derailments and attacks. Next Friday, December 9, I want a confession thread from you acknowledging this.

And you don't need to resort to your namesake's approach here re: sticking your chin up to authority. It's overrated and outdated.

Get back on the main board.
Nah man, I gotta respectfully disagree with you here.

There absolutely is a culture of favoritism which persists throughout this forum. There are separate OT & COVID forums, which are basically this site's version of the dark web used to disseminate conspiracy theories, and propaganda. Very little fact checking takes place on these forums, despite moderators overseeing, and actively participating in the threads. These same moderators then go on to interact with the main forums, and other members. The reason why this is an issue is because any individual that spends an inordinate amount of time on these forums could never be considered neutral or objective. Its impossible because the majority of members on this forum have an ideological tilt. This creates a situation where the inmates end up running the asylum, and in this thread alone there is ample evidence of herd mentality that should be checked by the moderators, but is instead encouraged. I think they should decide whether they want to be moderators, or regular posters. You can't do both without undermining the position, and creating conflict of interests. There should be a clear delineation between not just responsibilities but also conduct. If they're not willing to accept this, then they should have enough character to relinquish the role to someone who is.

I could care less if the moderators take exception to what I'm saying, because all of my claims are substantiated by the facts. I can provide you numerous examples of respected posters, who chose to resign from this site, but for the time being i'll only focus on 2. Similar to El, both brotha HighSeas & Ethnic Sands were such respected posters that they deserved to be on this site's payroll. One of the main contributing factors which led to their break was the corrosive culture that exists here. This is why I have said in the past that this forum has a roach infestation problem, because good posters continue to get run off. There simply cannot be a bigger indictment against the current moderating structure than this.

With that said, I will not be writing a confession thread and pleading for my return to the main board, because I have committed no crime. The crime has been committed against me, and whoever threw me in here needs to give me an apology, and future assurance this will never happen again. The expectation that they can 1st try to dehumanize me, and then force me to capitulate is never going to fly. You think I became successful by thinking & acting like the roaches on this forum?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back