Inday’s Outhouse

Advertisement
ok girls. Ya'll have had me in purgatory for much longer that you originally stated. Pull you panties out of your coochies and reinstate me please. It's the first day of camp. LET'S GOOO!!!!

ok girls. Ya'll have had me in purgatory for much longer that you originally stated. Pull you panties out of your coochies and reinstate me please. It's the first day of camp. LET'S GOOO!!!!

Not going to happen. Enjoy purgatory.

If you’re serious about getting out of here make a confession thread at the earliest on August 21.

Take care.

I’m in purgatory why? The purgatory notice is listed as “false information”. What was false about asking a question as to when the bat signal would come out.

I’ve seen far worse in most threads with incessant trolling from the same cast of characters with no penalties at all. But it’s your call.

I’m in purgatory why? The purgatory notice is listed as “false information”. What was false about asking a question as to when the bat signal would come out.

I’ve seen far worse in most threads with incessant trolling from the same cast of characters with no penalties at all. But it’s your call.
1703560600404.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back