Incredible to think Lamar Jackson

Advertisement
Watson may be the one qb that gets hyped on here for actualluy no reason. Do you realize ...The corch at clemson had a full back at qb doing the same things as Watson?... He has never made a throw that i was fully impressed with...**** Lamar makes one a game that i go ...wow.

Only thing i commend watson for is carving us up and getting fat al out of here..other than that dude throws a ton of picks.
s.
Also why is the dude from Michjigan there...really..why?

The dude won the Davey OBrien award. But yeah, just getting hype on CIS.

no one on this site cares about those corny awards. Especially not cane fans.

He's overrated...ive been saying it and will continue to say it. Every qb puts up numbers at Clemson.

But put it in your bowl n Bite it...

A kid from BROWARD COUNTY just won the Heisman.

#954 . Can never say south florida doesnt produce qbs.

"Those corny awards"? Yet you're on here talking about an even cornier award that's essentially given out by ESPN. Enjoy the Citrus Bowl. God knows Louisville would've been 0-12 without Lamar Jackson and his impressive throws.

no one gives a sH*t about the davey obrien award...The heisman has a lil more weight especially considering espn is in on it. But can yu name something Watson does better than Jackson as a qb?. Ill wait.

Watson may be the one qb that gets hyped on here for actualluy no reason. Do you realize ...The corch at clemson had a full back at qb doing the same things as Watson?... He has never made a throw that i was fully impressed with...**** Lamar makes one a game that i go ...wow.

Only thing i commend watson for is carving us up and getting fat al out of here..other than that dude throws a ton of picks.
s.

He's overrated...ive been saying it and will continue to say it. Every qb puts up numbers at Clemson.

"Those corny awards"? Yet you're on here talking about an even cornier award that's essentially given out by ESPN. Enjoy the Citrus Bowl. God knows Louisville would've been 0-12 without Lamar Jackson and his impressive throws.

no one gives a sH*t about the davey obrien award...The heisman has a lil more weight especially considering espn is in on it. But can yu name something Watson does better than Jackson as a qb?. Ill wait.

Lol. It should be the other way around, what does Jackson do better? Watson has better accuracy, strength, pocket presence. You can't honestly think that Jackson is an NFL prospect at QB like Watson is. I can't believe this argument, it's hysterical.

Lamar is the MVP of CFB. I don't know how this is even a debate. Louisville is a joke without him.

Really?

Louisville before Jackson was 9-3 regular season 2014.

Louisville was 9-3 this season.

Hmmmmmm
By your logic, Larry Scott = Mark Richt.

You said they would be a joke without him. The record shows thats not the case.
You can't be serious

Dead ***. If you said offensively they would be a joke you would have a point. They got some good players on defense.

Advertisement

Lol. It should be the other way around, what does Jackson do better? Watson has better accuracy, strength, pocket presence. You can't honestly think that Jackson is an NFL prospect at QB like Watson is. I can't believe this argument, it's hysterical.

^^ This dumbass thinks the heisman is about who is the better NFL prospect. And to think this is your hobby .

^^ This dumbass thinks the heisman is about who is the better NFL prospect. And to think this is your hobby .

Dude, what is your deal? Are you really just that terrible of a reader? The man asked me what Watson does better as a QB, had nothing to do with the Heisman.

Advertisement

Dude, what is your deal? Are you really just that terrible of a reader? The man asked me what Watson does better as a QB, had nothing to do with the Heisman.

How did Mr. 15 picks do tonight? Go back to gargling dabos swimmers.

Last edited:

269 first place votes. Not bad considering most voters are retards like yourself who think it's cool that Jackson can jump over people, even if it means turning the ball over 4 times against a horrid Kentucky team.

269 first place votes. Not bad considering most voters are retards like yourself who think it's cool that Jackson can jump over people, even if it means turning the ball over 4 times against a horrid Kentucky team.

15 INT's That's some Heisman numbers right there.

Well at least Watson can sit around with Brad Banks and talk about their O'brien award.

Last edited:

269 people agreed with me. Enjoy the Citrus Bowl.

Advertisement

269 people agreed with me. Enjoy the Citrus Bowl.

526 didn't enjoy dabos balls bouncing off your chin.

He single handily kicked the **** out of Alabama's defense.

Watson is the goods.

It wouldn't have mattered if Miami recruited Jackson. He wouldn't have been as successful here. Hopefully going forward we change out philosophy on offense so we can start signing kids like Jackson, Bridgewater, Geno, etc.

Advertisement
It wouldn't have mattered if Miami recruited Jackson. He wouldn't have been as successful here. Hopefully going forward we change out philosophy on offense so we can start signing kids like Jackson, Bridgewater, Geno, etc.

Under Golden, no he wouldnt of been successful. Replace him with Kayaa this year under Richt, and were undefeated.

Miami should have offered him. His HS HL tape looked amazing.

Everyone's highlight tape looks amazing. Offer off game tape not hl

Which game tape to offer then? His best performance or worst? Game film against the best opponent or worst? Haha this notion is a myth. If a kid is a stud his highlight is good enough. Coaches know what to look for. I mean kids are getting offered for 7 on 7 flag. If that is the case then a hl film of them actually playing football will suffice. Oh and Jackson hl film was awesome.

He wasn't a blue chip. You watch a couple game films

Once again coaches know what to look for. Most blue chip recruits get their reps from 7 on 7 or camps. We have a back committed that hasn't played in 2 years. Like I said which game tape to watch? The film against his best compt or worst comp? His best or worst performance? The whole game film argument is a bit exaggerated. I help local kids get schollies. Been doing for a minute. Very rarely (probably 1 time) has a coach asked me for a kid's game film. And I worked with FBS to NAIA. Communicated with p5 schools to juco. Anyway, we knew he was a dynamic dual threat qb. We just didn't want him.

Under Golden, no he wouldnt of been successful. Replace him with Kayaa this year under Richt, and were undefeated.

Probably not, Lamar is a one dimensional QB that feasted on garbage. As a passer, he's limited, he's a poor man's Vince Young, and even Vince managed to complete 60% of his passes. His legs do provide an advantage, but he wouldn't have been as successful in distributing the football to people like Njoku and Richards.

Think so?

We don't do anything on offense that caters to his skill set.

Advertisement
Back