Incredible to think Lamar Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watson is more deserving.

Watson -- 3,914 passing 37 TD's 15 INT's 529 rushing 6 TD's

Jackson-- 3,390 passing 30 TD's 9 INT's 1,538 rushing 21 TD's

Jackson had more total yards, more TD's and less INT's and IMO was more important to Louisville than Watson is to Clemson.

To me the heisman can't go to a QB of a 9-3 team that collapsed down the stretch. Obviously it's about stats but I'd give it to Watson.

Did you tune in to watch Watson or Jackson? Watson was better last year he actually regressed a touch in stats from last year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Watson is more deserving.

giphy.gif

We say this every year about a few players from Florida or south Florida.

It's impossible to predict who'll be the most productive ones....

He had a great year, though - that's for sure.

Miami should have offered him. His HS HL tape looked amazing.

To me the heisman can't go to a QB of a 9-3 team that collapsed down the stretch. Obviously it's about stats but I'd give it to Watson.

Why not? Its an individual award. The entire team collapsed down the stretch. Clemson might be undefeated and #1 in the country if they had Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watson doesn't deserve it. But Henry didn't last yr either. So we will see. I liked lamar all yr til the fumble on last drive that cost them the Kentucky game. I think Baker Mayfield was most deserving. But I also thought McCaffrey was last year. So I'm sure Watson stank a$$ gotta shot. Only 2 QB'S in the country threw more INT's. Shouldn't even have an invite.

Maybe the way they should look at the award is who would be the first pick if you were picking sides for a game?

Just don't understand how a kid was projected as a number 1 overall pick preseason, and now is projected 2nd round by most even gets an invite. He obviously fell off from last yr. And being it's a statistical award for most part, (beauty contest too) Mayfield leads nation in several categories, top 10 in all but attempts. His team was good enough. He deserves it imo. Be ok if lamar gets it. Kentucky game was horrible tho.

Advertisement
Back