Incredible to think Lamar Jackson

Miami should have offered him. His HS HL tape looked amazing.

Everyone's highlight tape looks amazing. Offer off game tape not hl

Which game tape to offer then? His best performance or worst? Game film against the best opponent or worst? Haha this notion is a myth. If a kid is a stud his highlight is good enough. Coaches know what to look for. I mean kids are getting offered for 7 on 7 flag. If that is the case then a hl film of them actually playing football will suffice. Oh and Jackson hl film was awesome.

He wasn't a blue chip. You watch a couple game films

Advertisement
Lamar is the MVP of CFB. I don't know how this is even a debate. Louisville is a joke without him.

Lamar is the MVP of CFB. I don't know how this is even a debate. Louisville is a joke without him.

Probably because he had 4 turnovers and lost to a 27.5 point underdog at home to close the season. That's why there's a debate.

They beat one team with a winning record and are going to the Citrus Bowl. Why aren't they considered a joke?

Last edited:
Heisman, I would vote Jackson.

Picking my QB from this year's players, I would go with Watson.

Advertisement
Watson may be the one qb that gets hyped on here for actualluy no reason. Do you realize ...The corch at clemson had a full back at qb doing the same things as Watson?... He has never made a throw that i was fully impressed with...**** Lamar makes one a game that i go ...wow.

Only thing i commend watson for is carving us up and getting fat al out of here..other than that dude throws a ton of picks.

Also why is the dude from Michjigan there...really..why?

Watson may be the one qb that gets hyped on here for actualluy no reason. Do you realize ...The corch at clemson had a full back at qb doing the same things as Watson?... He has never made a throw that i was fully impressed with...**** Lamar makes one a game that i go ...wow.

Only thing i commend watson for is carving us up and getting fat al out of here..other than that dude throws a ton of picks.

The dude won the Davey OBrien award. But yeah, just getting hype on CIS.

Advertisement
The entire Heisman process and award is antiquated and a big joke.
It is up there with the so-called "mainstream media" and other garbage relics of the past.
Joke.

Advertisement

s.

no one on this site cares about those corny awards. Especially not cane fans.

He's overrated...ive been saying it and will continue to say it. Every qb puts up numbers at Clemson.

But put it in your bowl n Bite it...

A kid from BROWARD COUNTY just won the Heisman.

#954 . Can never say south florida doesnt produce qbs.

Advertisement
#13 ranking and a citrus bowl bid. Louisville has a bad OL and a horrible defense . No telling how many games they lose without Jackson.

Clemson has the better team in every aspect. Do you think Watson loses less than 3 games at Louisville? I think not.

And yes I do think Watson would less less than 3 games.

Your argument is way off and factually incorrect. Louisville gave up the 11th fewest yards per game and only 2 more yards per game than Clemson. You've run out of excuses.

You think?? You think because you don't know ****. Clemson had the 12th ranked scoring defense. This moron talking about yards.

I'm convinced you're retarded. You asked me what I thought about a hypothetical situation then tried to blast me for telling you what I thought. You called Louisville's defense "horrible". You need to find a new hobby.

Talking on a message board is your hobby?

It's mine

s.

He's overrated...ive been saying it and will continue to say it. Every qb puts up numbers at Clemson.

"Those corny awards"? Yet you're on here talking about an even cornier award that's essentially given out by ESPN. Enjoy the Citrus Bowl. God knows Louisville would've been 0-12 without Lamar Jackson and his impressive throws.

Speaking of game tape and highlight films... Whatever happened to the GOAT of highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Bz76JIJXE

His and Adrian Peterson's high school highlights would most certainly be at the top of the list I've ever seen. AP still takes the prize IMO due to his size and speed. To this day, he's one of the very few players at his position I feel could've gone straight to the NFL and contributed from day one.

s.

"Those corny awards"? Yet you're on here talking about an even cornier award that's essentially given out by ESPN. Enjoy the Citrus Bowl. God knows Louisville would've been 0-12 without Lamar Jackson and his impressive throws.

Hughobby enjoys another Dabo load in his grill.

Advertisement
Back