In your opinion where does FSUck

Overrated, a lot of smoke and mirrors mixed with a lot of luck against an easy schedule. Disagree with those that say this is the best team Miami will play (they’re not more talented than A&M with Weigman and on the same level with Clemson who they lucked out against). I will say that their strengths match up against our weaknesses and vice versa. Whoever can take advantage of those matchups better will win.

Advertisement
I don’t know if we beat them or not but all I hope is it’s not another game like last year.

Do I think we can beat them…yep…..will we beat them…hope so…..just don’t want to lay an egg on prime time national TV again which I would imagine this game will be if there are no further losses by either team going into that game.

Advertisement
Y’all downplaying FSU cuz it’s FSU or do yall really believe the things you’re saying? No I’m not saying they’re unbeatable but all this lucky this and lucky that. Overrated here or there.

All week yall talked about how this isn’t the same Clemson team and how good they really are not but now this win has brought a lot of that same false bravado back it seems

No dumb turnovers and I really like our chances. But first thing first. UVA then State.

Advertisement
The thing with FSU is that they have game-changers. Travis, Benson, Coleman, Wilson & Verse. Clemson didn't have any of those guys. I think Maye and the UNC WR were really, really good, as are some of the A&M WRs, but FSU still has the best collection of high end college talent we'll play this year.
And yet Clemson gave the game away

FSU scored 17 points on that team in regulation. With no turnovers, so it’s not like they just moved the ball at will and shot themselves in the foot.

You know who else scored 17 on Clemson in regulation?

Emory Williams.
Thank You

FSU rushed for 22 yards

How many did we rush for when they KNEW we were coming? Wrap your head around that one...

Advertisement
Thank You

FSU rushed for 22 yards

How many did we rush for when they KNEW we were coming? Wrap your head around that one...

FSUs running game has been very much feast or famine. Last year they had a ton of big runs, but almost every run was at least somewhat successful. They would go 6, 8, 5, 6, 40+.

This year is way more inconsistent. They are like 100th or something in the country in runs gaining 4+ yards. But both their backs have a high YPC. So this year it’s more -1, 2, 0, 3, 1, 40+.

Just limit those huge runs, like Clemson did, and you can slow them down on offense. They have playmakers everywhere so they’re probably going to score 30, especially at home. But keep them to 30 and not 40, don’t turn the ball over, and we will have a shot to win in the 4th quarter. It all starts with slowing down the run though and not letting 3 and 9 go for 50 yards on you.

Guess what we’re pretty good at? We haven’t played FSU yet, but we have only given up 3 runs all season of 20+ yards. Only 9 teams have less than that.

Miami or FSU could be winless, but both teams will turn out and lay it on the line. It will be a physical battle, especially in the first quarter.

Lot of hatred here against FSU overshadowing their very good season so far. Travis Jordan will be in attendance for the Heisman Trophy award and right now he might be the front runner. I hate FSU just as much as anyone else but the have a really nice team and their QB is special.

Advertisement
Best team we will play
I know on here people like to make their statements. By far the best TEAM we play was a & m. Next would be a toss up between, poo,Clemson & Louisville. We were very fortunate to take on a&m before they really got into their offense. Rest of their season fell apart when QB got hurt. Clemson only weakness is at QB. Klubnick is just not very good. Louisville is a wildcard & I would've loved to get them out of the way early in the season. Brohm is gonna get them clicking. Poo doesn't exactly have weaknesses. But in that same breath I wouldn't exactly say they have many strengths either. They're **** near a carbon copy of us. Travis is good. I've said since he got there he's gonna be a good one. But just like Tyler at times, his pocket presence leaves plenty to be desired. That rb toafili or whatever his name is I like his game. Their wrs are similar to ours in my eyes. As a unit I'll go with us. Vearse is by far their best player and he's having a down year with teams accounting for him. Duke healthy may be the best team in the acc. But I feel like us, puke,fspoo & Louisville all have to be taken serious weekly. Everyone on here just seems to prefer to say how much better everyone else is then us while never giving us any credit. We're a growing team. Let the boys mature.

Lot of hatred here against FSU overshadowing their very good season so far. Travis Jordan will be in attendance for the Heisman Trophy award and right now he might be the front runner. I hate FSU just as much as anyone else but the have a really nice team and their QB is special.
How much were your season tickets for them?

Advertisement
Back