In your opinion where does FSUck

Clemson had them beat then the turnover-

Clemson held them to 22 yards on the ground-

Clemson rushed for 146-

Clemsons DL pushed their **** in-

That gives me hope especially after we pushed Clemsons **** in-

There is no question we can beat them if we don’t lose until we meet them-

It’s simple if TVD is healthy don’t turn it over run the **** ball down their throats-

We need to win the possession clock because those big dudes at WR Wilson and Coleman are matchup nightmares we have no DB that can check them-

Our safeties gonna have to give a lot of help-

Have to get Travis on the ground he’s been terrific this year-

Advertisement
Clemson had them beat then the turnover-

Clemson held them to 22 yards on the ground-

Clemson rushed for 146-

Clemsons DL pushed their **** in-

That gives me hope especially after we pushed Clemsons **** in-

There is no question we can beat them if we don’t lose until we meet them-

It’s simple if TVD is healthy don’t turn it over run the **** ball down their throats-

We need to win the possession clock because those big dudes at WR Wilson and Coleman are matchup nightmares we have no DB that can check them-

Our safeties gonna have to give a lot of help-

Have to get Travis on the ground he’s been terrific this year-
I don't get the Wilson hype when he is soft and are guys go against Colby who is a out just as big but stronger. Coleman we have to watch out for though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get the Wilson hype when he is soft and are guys go against Colby who is a out just as big but stronger. Coleman we have to watch out for though.
I get it-Wilson still a dangerous player he’s had some drops but, has made big plays too-

Colby has been great for us he’s going to be a problem for their secondary as well-

Brashard Smith could be a difference maker in that game his speed is a game changer.

We are going to get probably the best version of that FSU team. Our LBs will have to play their best game of the season. Their WRs are good, no sense in lying they are very good. Gotta limit coverage busts and big plays.

Defensively they don’t scare me as much. Just have limit self inflicted errors. We can control the LOS against pretty much anybody. Eventually they’ll wear down. Regardless we have to be sharp in all three facets of the game. It’s gonna take a smart and strong 60 minute effort to win that game.

FB_IMG_1661133339526.jpg

Advertisement
The thing with FSU is that they have game-changers. Travis, Benson, Coleman, Wilson & Verse. Clemson didn't have any of those guys. I think Maye and the UNC WR were really, really good, as are some of the A&M WRs, but FSU still has the best collection of high end college talent we'll play this year.

The thing with FSU is that they have game-changers. Travis, Benson, Coleman, Wilson & Verse. Clemson didn't have any of those guys. I think Maye and the UNC WR were really, really good, as are some of the A&M WRs, but FSU still has the best collection of high end college talent we'll play this year.
Only 2 of those guys are true difference makers. Verse hype is wild last year had the same numbers as Mesidor and I'd take Bain right now over him.

Advertisement
Very beatable team. All depends if we play a clean game.

We 100% have the ability to win both trench battles, and move the ball against them.

Can we stop their big play WR's and keep Travis contained? Don't know, but doesnt feel like it.

They've also gotten lucky too.

Perfect matchup against LSU. Their strength (WR) played into LSU weakness (DB)
Clemson should have lost
Boston College could have lost
Duke injured Riley and close game until he went out.

No doubt we'll get their [BGCOLOR=initial]"A" game but they've been fortunate so far[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Back