In your opinion where does FSUck

Advertisement
I think they are a very good team better overall than every other team we play this season. In my opinion they have arguably the 2nd or 3rd best defense we will see (Clemson is better on d) and the 1st or 2nd best offense we will see (an argument can be made that UNC has a better o). That being said if we play well and come in healthy we can beat them.

I think they are a very good team better overall than every other team we play this season. In my opinion they have arguably the 2nd or 3rd best defense we will see (Clemson is better on d) and the 1st or 2nd best offense we will see (an argument can be made that UNC has a better o). That being said if we play well and come in healthy we can beat them.
Defensively they are behind Clemson and A&M, their secondary is not good at all, however I do not think they have face an OL nearly as good as ours.

Advertisement
Best offense we’ll play. Not much better than UNC, but a step up.

Clemson and A&M have better defenses.

Their DBs are slow, and their DL can be pushed around. They have a lot of talent at linebacker, and their pass rush can create havoc when they can pin their ears back. But I feel like we can control the LOS on both sides. If we don’t turn the ball over the game will be close.

They are a good team, but they are overrated. I think their offense is fluky and relies on Jordan Travis extending plays, and I'm not sure that is sustainable over a full season. Their defense is decent to good, but you can score points on them.

Jordan Travis is underrated. Travis sustains what looks like a season ending injury every time I watch them, and is back in the game on Florida State's next possession. If you can remove Travis from the contest, you have a much better chance of beating them.

I believe UM can win the game, but you can never be sure with UM's brain trust on the sideline.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is FSU the best team we’ll face all year? Yes. That being said, and I’ve been saying this all year, I still believe they’re overrated. Keep in mind, they could easily have 3 losses right now, and Duke was playing them tough until Riley Leonard got hurt again. When I look at FSU I see a team with a handful of elite players, but they have holes throughout their roster that can be exploited. The one thing that scares me about our matchup with them is our DB’s vs their WR’s. We’re going to have to create immense pressure on Travis, but also be mindful of his ability to take off and run. On the other side, I like the matchup of our O-Line vs their D-Line. I just don’t think their defense is as good as people think it is and there’s definitely reason to feel confident about our offense going into that game. It’s going to come down to the same thing it always comes down to…don’t turn the ball over and don’t commit stupid penalties. If we do that, I absolutely like our chances.

their OL is bad at run blocking and their LBs are garbage. Safety isn’t a strong point either.

They’re pretty good everywhere else

Advertisement
Best O we will see this year and maybe the best O in CFB.

We keep the TO battle at 0 or + in our favor, bring it on both LOS and we'll be in it.

Is FSU the best team we’ll face all year? Yes. That being said, and I’ve been saying this all year, I still believe they’re overrated. Keep in mind, they could easily have 3 losses right now, and Duke was playing them tough until Riley Leonard got hurt again. When I look at FSU I see a team with a handful of elite players, but they have holes throughout their roster that can be exploited. The one thing that scares me about our matchup with them is our DB’s vs their WR’s. We’re going to have to create immense pressure on Travis, but also be mindful of his ability to take off and run. On the other side, I like the matchup of our O-Line vs their D-Line. I just don’t think their defense is as good as people think it is and there’s definitely reason to feel confident about our offense going into that game. It’s going to come down to the same thing it always comes down to…don’t turn the ball over and don’t commit stupid penalties. If we do that, I absolutely like our chances.
Duke was leading until Riley got hurt. They got real lucky vs BC and Clemson.

FB_IMG_1660842229017.jpg

Advertisement
Back