In preparation for my 2 year band, starting on 11.13.21…

With the date just over a month out, I have a few words:

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

eva green dark shadow GIF
Respectfully if we have to keep coming here and suffering together, why should you get to walk away 🤔😂

Advertisement

With the date just over a month out, I have a few words:

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

eva green dark shadow GIF
Is that like the all in move in poker where you stand up, collect your **** & pray for the river?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if I remember, if Miami beats FSU then @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 are each banned for a year and if FSU wins, @IndayArtHauz is gone for 2 years? Did Inday also commit to giving up being a Mod if FSU wins?

I don’t like it for any of you. If I ban Problem and crossover until after FSU will that negate the bet?

Edit: crossover and problem2 would only be out until the end of the season.

Last edited:
So if I remember, if Miami beats FSU then @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 are each banned for a year and if FSU wins, @IndayArtHauz is gone for 2 years? Did Inday also commit to giving up being a Mod if FSU wins?

I don’t like it for any of you. If I ban Problem and crossover until after FSU will that negate the bet?
It’s two years for Indy? I thought the bet was one year from the date of the loss.

Advertisement

I hate the idea of ban bets. I wish everyone would agree to change it to a tagline bet.

Advertisement

Eva is just another piece of ***. I have dibs but plenty others out there if Inday survives.

Now, if Inday loses, more work for you. We lose Cane brothers either way.

Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

1633913170942.gif

Advertisement
Back