In preparation for my 2 year band, starting on 11.13.21…

Advertisement

With the date just over a month out, I have a few words:

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

eva green dark shadow GIF
You will be missed. Please take loungelord, What the ****, and who with you

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is a lopsided bet that will be self enforced if he loses, but not be enforced if he wins….

Not sure what is worse...putting yer internet job on the line hoping MANNY DIAZ pulls through for you or leaving a forum based on your Jameis Winston > Tom Brady take you resurrected yourself that no one remembered.

Might be the former tbh.

Advertisement
Advertisement

With the date just over a month out, I have a few words:

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

eva green dark shadow GIF
This is such Fcking bullshyt. I am growing to hate the team I love. I will find Eva and I will send her to you for comfort.

Advertisement
Back