In preparation for my 2 year band, starting on 11.13.21…

And in Inday’s place, here’s a sample of some of the fine gifs poRsters can expect to see from JB in response…
View attachment 157428View attachment 157429View attachment 157430View attachment 157431
dance party prince GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m seriously asking. You guys have a much better educational system than Miami-Dade Public Schools.
I wouldn't go that far, I just have a History degree (and a Journalism one) - modern Russian history fascinates me.

Most people close to Stalin ended up on the wrong side of him in the end.

With the date just over a month out, I have a few words:

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

eva green dark shadow GIF
Lotta football left to play.

Advertisement
The craziest thing is that @JBCanes-NC has been using those same gifs for a good 10 years and sees no need to change or update them. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

That fact can be verified by @Ecush and @Dr.L.ThugU
That may be it but it's also possible/likely he hasn't realized it's been 10 years , he has that small drinking problem as you well know.

The craziest thing is that @JBCanes-NC has been using those same gifs for a good 10 years and sees no need to change or update them. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

That fact can be verified by @Ecush and @Dr.L.ThugU

psssshhh.... Keep attacking the weakness until the defensive coordinator makes me change it up

Advertisement
Advertisement

With the date just over a month out, I have a few words:

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

eva green dark shadow GIF
2 years huh? Happy lurking. I imagine you'll progress in your personal life and career more than you have in a long time if not ever.

And you have this to look forward to: in 2 years you'll be back just in time for a new round of "Who's gonna be Miami's next Head Corch?" threads. It's a biennial tradition. Wouldn't be the same without you.

Peace homie!✌️

Advertisement
Back