In preparation for my 2 year band, starting on 11.13.21…

This is such Fcking bullshyt. I am growing to hate the team I love. I will find Eva and I will send her to you for comfort.
I already got dibs on that a$$

sasha grey ass slap GIF

Advertisement
I wouldn’t worry about Inday too much, with all the upheaval that’s being alleged within our program, I think our players will come together just to beat Manny’s team....

With the date just over a month out, I have a few words:

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

eva green dark shadow GIF
Is there a buy out clause?

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

Your in Knoxville if im not mistaken? At least the vols are showing a tad bit of promise at the moment. If not, then Kentucky isnt that far away. And if that falls through too, then maryville and Bradley High should be a fun one. Surely you can find some team around thats more fun than ours.

Advertisement
Do what I eventually figured out to do, @IndayArtHauz .

Find another hobby to occupy your time instead of being miserable about Hurricanes football.

Recently, I've bought a KLR 650 motorcycle, and I'm fixing to strap it up with gear and go camping and fishing in the woods as Florida weather is cooling down.

It might be for naught (we should still beat them), but good luck if we don't. :)

Go Canes

Jesus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC is a terrible team. FSU is a terrible team. Miami is a terrible team. TBD who wins that game, but for what’s it’s worth FSU is the only game Manny has prepared us for the past two years. And yeah sadly we could beat UNC next week and extend Manmy’s tenure another week. They’re that bad too.

Advertisement
Back