In Mario We Trust?

Advertisement
That doesnt mean he’s spending it buying recruits like Georgia or Bama. Think along the lines of Miami having money but not spending it on football.
Knight and Ruiz are no joke, but people underestimate the worth of sheer numbers. Bama and UGA have big donors, but they also have a ton of alums to kick in small amounts. OSU probably puts out 10K grads a year with a higher proportion of football fans than Miami. It's tough to compete with the numbers.

Man, **** T-Rob. MC can recruit better than TRib while he asleep. We will not be talking about Trib in 2 weeks. WATCH THIS:

There are 4 five star recruits unsigned. Mario, by himself, is about to pull 3 of them. Mario don't need no **** coordinators and he is still gonna pull Shemar, Perkins and Conerly Jr. The only one he ain't getting is the Campbell kid from TX. Just understand that we have a coach that connects with these kids and he don't need nobody else. WATCH AND ENJOY. DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!

Advertisement
Man, **** T-Rob. MC can recruit better than TRib while he asleep. We will not be talking about Trib in 2 weeks. WATCH THIS:

There are 4 five star recruits unsigned. Mario, by himself, is about to pull 3 of them. Mario don't need no **** coordinators and he is still gonna pull Shemar, Perkins and Conerly Jr. The only one he ain't getting is the Campbell kid from TX. Just understand that we have a coach that connects with these kids and he don't need nobody else. WATCH AND ENJOY. DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!
Who says he’s pulling all three of those? I get it but i think it’s fine for posters to wonder who
the **** the OC and DC are gonna be after a lot of time no?

I said it and I don’t care who the OC and DC are. You shouldn’t either. Did you read my post? Don’t worry mane, we have the best recruiter in the country. Be happy. In 3 years you’ll say “That dude was right”.

hard to imagine how we will recover from losing the coach whose best recruit was the no 15 CB in america
Oprah Winfrey Oops GIF by WE tv

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back