In Mario We Trust?

Advertisement
the legend please do not disrespect trob the reason cane idiot fans think he is great is because he beat us out for nfl hall of famers like irvin ad the great jordan scarlett 😂😂

Win and cornerback coach x will be a recruiting savage. Coordinators come and go, yet the top teams keep loading up on players at the departed coaches position. Want the best players available, then win and the recruits will come calling.

Advertisement
There should be no question mark. Mario is the leader. He’s tried and proven. We know he only wants what’s best for the program and will bring us back prominence.While a setback, we’ll be good in the long run. Yes, Trob is a blow recruiting wise but honestly, I didn’t see a huge difference in CB play last year that was tangibly visible. We’ll be aite. Trust in Mario, period.

I’m starting to think Mario is a paralysis by analysis kind of guy. Which isn’t good. Dude over thinks things to the fullest
He is taking his time on coordinators which is fine but it’s getting close to the point where i agree it has to be done soon

Advertisement
No issues at all...I suspect this was a big part of the reason misinformation was coming out about all things Canes for the last month or so. It's all about trust yall believe that.

Mario class at Oregon was set up to be a monster top 4-5 class this year.

They were going to close on Cyrus Moss, Josh Connerly, Dave Illuli, and not lost those decommits like Kelvin Banks, etc.. they had 10 decommits after Mario left.

Yet people are already up his *** here, lol. What's the new one? That a man who has made it to the top of his profession, built a tree of loyal coaches, has recruited like a god and won conference championships and major bowl games now has... decision paralysis? :LOL:

I really think everyone should have a nice steaming cup of STFU until we see what staff we land, how we close, and if I am pretending to be a rational human being, how the 2022 season and recruiting classes go. Twelve months and two weeks from now of unequivocal support.

I can't imagine being irresponsible and callous enough to know 1% of what's going on, and and still try to fill in the blanks with my own assumptions, rumors, and whatever today's anonymous boogeyman tells us, and think I know a god **** thing. Let alone rip Mario for it already.

This is war. We aren't going to win every battle. We are going up against entrenched, well-fortified highly armored opponents. We just started rebuilding our ****nal. But we have a top general leading us that we can trust unequivocally, and one day when we're standing at the top of CFB, each of us will need to look back and honestly think about whether we were part of the problem or part of the solution. Did Mario win because the fanbase was there to support him the way the admin and boosters are, or were we (by we I mean each of us - look in the mirror) someone Miami won in spite of?

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Yet people are already up his *** here, lol. What's the new one? That a man who has made it to the top of his profession, built a tree of loyal coaches, has recruited like a god and won conference championships and major bowl games now has... decision paralysis? :LOL:

I really think everyone should have a nice steaming cup of STFU until we see what staff we land, how we close, and if I am pretending to be a rational human being, how the 2022 season and recruiting classes go. Twelve months and two weeks from now of unequivocal support.

I can't imagine being irresponsible and callous enough to know 1% of what's going on, and and still try to fill in the blanks with my own assumptions, rumors, and whatever today's anonymous boogeyman tells us, and think I know a god **** thing. Let alone rip Mario for it already.

This is war. We aren't going to win every battle. We are going up against entrenched, well-fortified highly armored opponents. We just started rebuilding our ****nal. But we have a top general leading us that we can trust unequivocally, and one day when we're standing at the top of CFB, each of us will need to look back and honestly think about whether we were part of the problem or part of the solution. Did Mario win because the fanbase was there to support him the way the admin and boosters are, or were we (by we I mean each of us - look in the mirror) someone Miami won in spite of?

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE
8 weeks ago the head coach was Manny Diaz .. there was NO recruiting .. and Manny had stated that "after signing day we will look to the portal to build the roster". Times have changed. UM is currently in better position .. with NO coordinators in place .. than with Manny Diaz as head coach. Future looks bright.

Advertisement
LOL. There is taking your time and then there is what he is doing.

It also appears he is striking out on his choices too.

That's the appearance at least.

I thought the delay may be due to waiting on college football games to wrap up or possibly the NFL. Thinking maybe that's where some of the staff would come from.

I guess we'll see on the NFL front, but if this was a rival of ours still trying to fill out their staff we'd be shredding them.

Losing T-Rob is a huge blow recruiting wise, but do you all think that Mario's recruiting prowess can off set this?

Maybe we'll still be able to land just as many elite DBs with Mario hitting the trail.
🤷🏾‍♂️
I agree. The prior regime recruited the cb, lb classes so poorly we are just devastated by this news. Maybe T-ROB salary request is more than we were willing to pay. Maybe he has his resume on linkedin. Mario won't let another Roumph situation occur with low #ers at cb or lack of quality in upcoming recruiting classes. Regardless of T-Rob's departure, we need a starter from the Portal and continued prayer for Florence. Any current/future updates about the Secondary including safeties, is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
Back