Highlights In Defense Of Flagg

Advertisement
High IQ guy and good young man. He will make an excellent coach. Wouldn't mind seeing him GA at Miami.
Glen cook says hi!!
Listen kitties, Flag is a below “ JAG” period. If you watch every run through the middle, as poster @Vdawg stated, he gets swallowed alive. I dare you to re- watch games and keep an eye on him, its pretty disturning to say the least..
The truth came out today, Charlie Strong close friends with Flagg’s dad.. ughhh!!
stick a fork in me!!
#31 and #4 should start at LB period, Carry on!

Advertisement
He doesn't have speed or even above average lateral quickness. He's smart, has good technique, and gives you his all but unfortunately he has considerable limitations.
Agreed. But would he start at GT, VA, Duke, VT? Probably so. So he is not a G5 player. Just saying you don't have to be a world beater to be deserving of a Power 5 scholarship.

Agreed. But would he start at GT, VA, Duke, VT? Probably so. So he is not a G5 player. Just saying you don't have to be a world beater to be deserving of a Power 5 scholarship.
Fair enough. He could definitely start at GA Tech & Duke. No hate against the kid but he should be a backup here at best, thankfully lots of help coming next year at LB.

Advertisement
He is playing much more instinctually.

Still can agree he is G5 level. I hate to compare to other MLBs we have had in the past 10 years but, better than Shaq? Perryman? No...

The one thing that makes a diff with MLB over the years is def the ability to play down hill and HIT. I feel like all of our LBS play a bit flat footed, but it could be scheme... who knows.

I just wanna see someone get knocked out of a game at the expense of Flagg then I will say hes arrived.

CIS Motto: No Quarter given
Screenshot_20220104-200136_DuckDuckGo (2.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Umm, I refuse to believe that #31 and #4 are worse than Flagg.. Again, Charlie Strong is great friends with Flagg's old boy.. Just saying!
4 cant play MLB. he has a hard enough time playing his position and getting in the right position. 31 obviously doesnt know the defense and doesnt have discipline to be the MLB(yet)

Advertisement
Back