Highlights In Defense Of Flagg

He'd fit better playing at iowa state or Illinois
LMAO...Ummm...do you know what Illinois record is right now? Yeah, they are first place in the Big 10 West buddy. 6-1. We will be lucky to get out of this season at 7-5. Hes right where he needs to be. An average player on an average team..We have alot of kids on this team who shouldnt be playing here. Not just him. Hes just an easy target for alot of posters.

Advertisement
You guys praise Flagg when we play **** teams. He sucks when we play anyone in the top 30.
Want me to give you a list of players on this team who also suck when we play anyone in the top 30? Dont worry, you will see them on full display in Death Valley on Nov 19.

Not sure why Flagg gets the brunt of the jokes on here like he sticks out like a sore thumb on an ultra talented defensive team or something. Like hes the MLB for UGA. lol.

If there were a LB better than him, Mario would be playing him. Hes the best LB we have on this team right now. And NO thats not saying much, but what the **** do some of you want Mario to do? LOL. This is the craziest continued topic ive seen on here.

Flagg is what Elandon Roberts is. A box LB who you tell to hammer into offensive linemen at full speed and blitz him every once in a while. Outside of that - nah.

Want me to give you a list of players on this team who also suck when we play anyone in the top 30? Dont worry, you will see them on full display in Death Valley on Nov 19.

Not sure why Flagg gets the brunt of the jokes on here like he sticks out like a sore thumb on an ultra talented defensive team or something. Like hes the MLB for UGA. lol.

If there were a LB better than him, Mario would be playing him. Hes the best LB we have on this team right now. And NO thats not saying much, but what the **** do some of you want Mario to do? LOL. This is the craziest continued topic ive seen on here.

I agree with everything you said until this last point. This place is special like that.

On Flagg, once you're in the crosshairs of this fanbase, you never get out, no matter what you do. The guy is having a very good season by any standard, no qualifiers needed. He's improved a lot.

Advertisement
Glen cook says hi!!
Listen kitties, Flag is a below “ JAG” period. If you watch every run through the middle, as poster @Vdawg stated, he gets swallowed alive. I dare you to re- watch games and keep an eye on him, its pretty disturning to say the least..
The truth came out today, Charlie Strong close friends with Flagg’s dad.. ughhh!!
stick a fork in me!!
#31 and #4 should start at LB period, Carry on!
I agree with you but it’s Harsh to call everyone pussies.

Board is a tough place and that's all good. Definitely been on Flagg and Ivey, but kudos to both for now being the least of our problems on defense. Flagg makes a few plays and is probably the most consistent LB. Ivey has earned the right to play as well.

Those defending Flagg in this thread will be one of the first to say he sucks or he shouldn’t play anymore next time he blows an assignment, misses a tackle, etc.

The guy works hard and does everything right but he’s a mediocre player and he isn’t a Miami caliber LB. That’s all I have to say about him.

Advertisement

You can give me a list of the **** players we got and no one talks about them. He is included in that list but gets praised. He sucks. Gtfoh.

Advertisement
You can give me a list of the **** players we got and no one talks about them. He is included in that list but gets praised. He sucks. Gtfoh.
Can you name 5 players that have clearly played better this year, on either side of the ball?

Maybe:

Messidor
Taylor
Van Dyke

?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back