In 4 of UM's 6 losses....

Anyone have a video of Shaq defending the quick pass behind the line and is right there to make the play but doesn't even touch the guy.....

When I saw that, I knew we didn't have the horses to win on D. vs Louisville or FAU

Advertisement
They had a 4th qtr lead and surrendered a game-tying or game-winning TD drive. Also, trailing by 1 against VT after a missed extra point the defense allowed a TD when a stop was desperately needed. I don't want to hear any stats about tackles for loss or sacks. The defense needs an overhaul as well.

Good find, but we shouldnt be playing teams close like that at all. I dont see where enos already is getting guys open from a scheme standpoint, but the spacing hasnt been bad! I can see enos already being here for another year, im sure coach diaz doesnt want the guys on offense to have to start learning new terminology. Plus he's been talking about "potential" so i dont see any changes being made on offense, but defensively and special teams, the one thing this team needs to be able to do is play defense at a high lecel,if coach diaz gets that corrected, he'll be on the right track, if not l the handwriting will be on tbe wall!

Advertisement
Back