IMG v Carol City Preseason

Advertisement
Russel almost had an int from Sit. Playing very well

Yeah he can hit. Sitkowski running it again when no one is open for 6 yards

Brock I'm not sure what game ur watching... He's running the ball because this joke of a coaching staff is either running ZERO read or 1 read... has nothing at all to do with who's open cause on basically every play Cameron & my nephew are wide open...

I've noticed a lot of low thrown balls by Arthur so far, as well some nice throws. The Oline is garbage. That **** FSU Center commit Verdis Brown is choking.

Brock I'm not sure what game ur watching... He's running the ball because this joke of a coaching staff is either running ZERO read or 1 read... has nothing at all to do with who's open cause on basically every play Cameron & my nephew are wide open...

man theres no time to throw because the OL is trash. Every time they are letting everyone through

Advertisement
IMG having center issues. Snapping it low almost every time. After a few punts from both teams. IMG gets it back and Arthur leads the offense down the field with a couple throws. Then runs a QB sneak into the endzone. 7-7 1Q.

? On that drive they had 6 yards of offense... it was all on penalty yards & it was from our 40 we started the drive. Yasir pick 6... lord this dude sucks. Can't read the d at all.

My stream was bad visual but yeah they running the same play every down. I know they receivers mad...

Advertisement
IMG having center issues. Snapping it low almost every time. After a few punts from both teams. IMG gets it back and Arthur leads the offense down the field with a couple throws. Then runs a QB sneak into the endzone. 7-7 1Q.

? On that drive they had 6 yards of offense... it was all on penalty yards & it was from our 40 we started the drive. Yasir pick 6... lord this dude sucks. Can't read the d at all.

hes bad real talk hes bad

Bad throw pick 6 by yasir Abdullah. He had a few good throws before that.

hes bad real talk hes bad
He has had like 2 bad throws but also made some good throws. The offensive coordinator and the center is killing img offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
This center is ******* up every play. He's literally getting the ball off the ground almost every play...

Advertisement
Back