IMG v Carol City Preseason

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody earlier said he was.guess we will know in about 30 minutes give of take 5 minutes

CC's defense, particularly Macho Man and Abdullah, might knock Art clear if he tries to run against them.

I don't feel right calling him "Macho Man" any more...

He's the Village People version of Macho Man now. I hope he blows out both ACL and both achilles tendons tonight.

lol **** bruh can't wish that on the young n1gga. He wanted to be a cane we weren't showing him love because we got better options and who cares we are getting cam and nayquan Wright the 2 best CC players. Russell wouldn't have sniffed the field here...

Advertisement
Game Starting!

Edit: and never mind Game is lightning Delayed for at least 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And 3 more plays and another delay.How they ever finish a HS game in S. fla is beyond me.ill be able to watch this with my morning gator tears coffee.

Game started again. First drive for IMG they gain about 4 or 5 yards. over snap by long snapper to punter. Carol city with the ball on the 5 yard line. Cam Davis runs it in for a TD on first play. 7-0 Carol City.

Advertisement
First play after TD Arthur throws backwards pass Carol City recovers. Terrible start for IMG and Arthur.

First play after TD Arthur throws backwards pass Carol City recovers. Terrible start for IMG and Arthur.

The rb dropped it but I honestly don't think it was a backward pass. Couldn't tell from the angle

Advertisement
Back