IMG v Carol City Preseason

Advertisement
IMG having center issues. Snapping it low almost every time. After a few punts from both teams. IMG gets it back and Arthur leads the offense down the field with a couple throws. Then runs a QB sneak into the endzone. 7-7 1Q.

There were only 2 throws on that drive, 1 nice by sitkowski on an out right and in the end zone but it was pass interference

Advertisement
Sitkowski looks pretty fast vs that carol city defense...
It was a zone read for 9 yards or so. Sitkowski almost threw a pic next play though

Advertisement
Sitkowski looks pretty fast vs that carol city defense...
It was a zone read for 9 yards or so. Sitkowski almost threw a pic next play though
Just ran it again for 7 yards when no one was open

Advertisement
Advertisement
First play after TD Arthur throws backwards pass Carol City recovers. Terrible start for IMG and Arthur.

The rb dropped it but I honestly don't think it was a backward pass. Couldn't tell from the angle

It was definitely a backwards pass. I'm sitting even with the line of scrimmage. Mid second quarter assessment is ****kowski sucks even worse than I figured,oline is a complete joke. Coaching staff NEEDS TO be replaced as a whole & Randy Russel has gotten alot better since last year. Can do that though when you don't have to worry about the qb throwing the ball ever.

Advertisement
Back