IMG v Carol City Preseason

****owski is ****, plain and simple.

He hasn't been that bad at all

Dude has missed a few throws. And people instantly jump on him like they've been waiting for this moment.

Why hasn't gogeta bashed the horrible center who is committed to FSU? Oh wait, he'd never be critical of a FSU guy.

This offense looks bad because they can't snap it, the OL can't block, and the OC is predictable. QB isn't even close to a worry for IMG right now

It's pretty simple, he missed a few throws but made some good ones too and had some good runs and showed some toughness. On top of that this is an elite dade county defense too

why u on my d*ck?. lol

I hate fsu...what the **** are you even talking about..being critical of an fsu guy?. i care less about their guys. Especially a ***'n center.

Im a realist and not a blind *** fan like some of yall. I see sh*t and call it like that regardless how it is perceived cause its my team. Again i dont care about fsu..i have a relative currently that starts for them and could give two sh*ts if he ever makes a play against us.
I did the same with coker, randy, golden, and will call out sh*t that i see with Richt. Yall act like he's above it or something...dude shouldve been fired at uga years before...and loss because of poor qb and offensive play for the talent they had. Dont bring that sh*t down here...

I wasn't upvoting the part what he said about you and fsu or whatever. I was upvoting the sitkowski part. I don't have any problem with you

Advertisement
Sheesh. Sits just stares and throws. Zero read ability.

That wasn't sits, that was zax annexstead who just threw a pic if you are talking about that

I was and boy am I glad to be wrong.

Feel free to compare their bodies of work from the night. Atleast Zach is calm In the pocket & processes his reads. ****s needs to calm down in the pocket first & foremost

I watched the entire game, now I question everything you've been telling us. Annexsted was awful dude, saying he's even remotely close to Sit is just laughable.

And no QB is going to look good with that FSU center and terrible. It's very hard to play the position, especially against a fast D, if your center puts the ball on the ground and the pass rush is on top of you in 2 seconds.

The only QBs that would have a chance with that OL situation are true dual threat guys like Mond was. Sit is obviously raw, but there were some encouraging things and he doesn't deserve the on the field criticism your giving him. You trashed Rosier the same way and it looks like Rosier is going to be our starter this year.

IMG needs a new coaching staff, especially at OL coach and OC. They literally ran 1 running play the entire game, just on repeat. And there is no variation in the WR routes. It's just sad how poor the coaching is.
Yeah their offensive coordinator is trash, my take from what I saw nearly every snap in the first half was on the ground that he had to scoop up outside of a handful so it's pretty hard to look for progression of routes down the field when you have to pick the ball up off the ground **** near every play with carol city speedy defense narrowing down on you

How has Cam looked?

Horrible. But in that offense I can't blame him. Talked with nayquan... It's great to be a Miami hurricane

See, this is why your criticism of Sit is so ridiculous. You over exaggerate everything, basically like a teenage girl.

Cam had about 4 carries. Scored once then just never had a chance on any of the others.

And somehow, you say he was horrible? The truth is he was just a non-factor.

You got to remember dude, we all can watch these IMG games

How has Cam looked?

Horrible. But in that offense I can't blame him. Talked with nayquan... It's great to be a Miami hurricane

See, this is why your criticism of Sit is so ridiculous. You over exaggerate everything, basically like a teenage girl.

Cam had about 4 carries. Scored once then just never had a chance on any of the others.

And somehow, you say he was horrible? The truth is he was just a non-factor.

You got to remember dude, we all can watch these IMG games

Glad u have facebook... if u think cam only had 4 carries you werent watching. Besides that everything they tried to run was dropped by 7. So like a teenage girl. Yet you wanna start with ur insults over the internet when I've said word 1 to u... Yup teenage girl. Sorry ur context is **** and ur reading ability is worse. Clowns like you are impressed rosier may be our starter yet you fail to put it in context. He only may be a temporary starter cause everyone else either hasn't shown anything or they've been flat out horrible. People like u argue Trent dilfer won a superbowl...you talk about what annexstad actually did yet fail to realize it amounted to the same as aurtur. They both sucked. Ur just not bright enough to see the game for what it is. You call Keller a dual threat & mention him like he was great.lol. if you've read what I said all since last year I've said how horrible the img line is and will be & how pitiful the coaching is. Coaching isn't blamed for balls at peoples ankles over & over or the failure to maintain any composure & make ur reads.... That's my problem with him is he wasn't even trying to make reads past his initial one if that. Sometimes he just flat out took off. Yes the line sucks. But that's nothing new. The coaching staff as a whole sucks and should be fired. But both qbs and kickers had the same circumstances. Difference is ur willing to give our top 50 qb recruit the excuse u won't give to annexstad because he's committed to us. Feel free to watch the game again. If u don't see these things clear as day stick to soccer.

With all the money IMG has, I don't understand how they could have a poor coaching staff. I also don't understand why their OL is that bad. All those guys on the OL were basically recruited to IMG because they were considered among the best in the country.

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I could only stomach the first half, but I'd have to say based on what you've been saying about the QB, I shouldn't have been surprised. He looks to be able to take off and get positive yds, but that's it. All the excuses for him, low snaps (center sucks man), fast Dade defense, etc.. I'm done with the excuse Era of miami football. He literally threw as many passes into the receivers feet as the center did his. Can he be taught, is he a project with the perverbial "high ceiling " that's worth a shot? I don't know, and none of these people on this board do either. At this point, he was way less than impressive. And you are spot on so far with your assessment from what I have seen. Keep bringing your insight and opinion, everybody on here don't have to agree, don't make you wrong and definitely don't make them right. It's just an opinion.

Why is Richt not on Justin Fields? We better hope and pray that kid goes on to UGA and not fsux. He threw 4 TD's and ran for 2 last night is what I read. Better than Jamesis coming out of HS. He had 230 yards passing last night and 150 rushing on 12 carries. Against a good team. Lol

Last edited:
Why is Richt not on Justin Fields? We better hope and pray that kid goes on to UGA and not fsux. He threw 4 TD's and ran for 2 last night is what I read. Better than Jamesis coming out of HS. He had 230 yards passing last night and 150 rushing on 12 carries. Against a good team. Lol

He looks like a 6'3 225 version of cam newton but faster, he's a very special player

Last edited:

He looks like. 6'3 225 version of cam newton but faster, he's a very special player

Would love to see him @ the U. Really hope he doesn't end up at FSU. He can play. That's your RPO guy

Advertisement
Watched the game last night and my two cents

Sits is a project, which can afford to take since he isn't supposed to start for a few years. I think the people that stuck up their noses to us looking at any other QB's in this class with the "richt has his man" crap look like idiots. Granted it's only 1 game but sits was playing with arguably a more talented team around him at every position and still looked overall average. He's got the size and the arm strength though so he's got the tools.

I've been watching IMG play for almost 3 years and they have always had these huge 4-5 star OL and every year they look terrible. No idea if it's a coaching thing or what but they sure do pass the eyeball test but that's it.

No need to hate on Russell as he's a hometown kid, he's legit he's just not elite like our other safety commits so it is what it is. That kid can for see bring some heat on D lawd

I wish we'd go back after Fields on bended knee,promise him whatever he needed to have and beg him to give us a shot.
I understand distance is a factor with him that's why he's down to UGA and FSU but maybe we can promise his parents the use of a private jet on game days...

****kowski ain't the answer.He may have all the tools but a carpenter can have all the tools in his belt too but it doesn't do him a **** bit of good if he doesn't know how to use them.

I wish we'd go back after Fields on bended knee,promise him whatever he needed to have and beg him to give us a shot.
I understand distance is a factor with him that's why he's down to UGA and FSU but maybe we can promise his parents the use of a private jet on game days...

****kowski ain't the answer.He may have all the tools but a carpenter can have all the tools in his belt too but it doesn't do him a **** bit of good if he doesn't know how to use them.

He wasn't THAT bad yesterday, remember he played an elite carol city defense and his oline was trash especially the center. He did miss a few throws but he made some too and ran the ball tough. He's not a soft qb and he finished with 3 tds. Img seriously needs to fix its play calling and offensive line because it was horrible yesterday

I agree on the Oline.How in the name of Jesus can IMG have all those players,most of them recruited and have an Oline that bad.

What'd they dress last night 120?

But I'm not sold on Sits...go get Milton,Thompson or Fields...cause He's not beating out Perry if Perry is half as good as he's supposed to be so by the time he's gone these other studs from 2019/20 will be here.

I'm saying the kid never plays a down here...jmo

Advertisement
With all the money IMG has, I don't understand how they could have a poor coaching staff. I also don't understand why their OL is that bad. All those guys on the OL were basically recruited to IMG because they were considered among the best in the country.

Coaching staff I 100% agree on. These people basically won a sweepstakes. Tgheyll be gone soon enough because Nancy is taking more notice than ever. Far as the line goes it's sortve like the Lakers team that had shaq,Kobe, GP, & the mail man. You can put together all stars but if theirs no cohesion it won't amount to nada. The problem with img annually is kids come in literally like a factory & they're brought in for individual skills. They continue to care nothing about the team concept & everything about what they accomplish as individuals. Even yesterday as bad as that line played if you really watched you would be seen one or two lineman celebrating on a regular like because he got a pancake oh well that the ball was snapped to buddy's feet & bounced in. These dudes got the team concept all screwy. Very few of them bother to communicate with the others & most aren't friends. Personally two of em I love as players & for a large part they are good kids but If they can't learn to trust in the men in their position group atleast it'll never come together. The coach is even worse. Flat out assclown. Doesn't even bother to give them activities together.

He hasn't been that bad at all

Dude has missed a few throws. And people instantly jump on him like they've been waiting for this moment.

Why hasn't gogeta bashed the horrible center who is committed to FSU? Oh wait, he'd never be critical of a FSU guy.

This offense looks bad because they can't snap it, the OL can't block, and the OC is predictable. QB isn't even close to a worry for IMG right now

It's pretty simple, he missed a few throws but made some good ones too and had some good runs and showed some toughness. On top of that this is an elite dade county defense too

why u on my d*ck?. lol

I hate fsu...what the **** are you even talking about..being critical of an fsu guy?. i care less about their guys. Especially a ***'n center.

Im a realist and not a blind *** fan like some of yall. I see sh*t and call it like that regardless how it is perceived cause its my team. Again i dont care about fsu..i have a relative currently that starts for them and could give two sh*ts if he ever makes a play against us.
I did the same with coker, randy, golden, and will call out sh*t that i see with Richt. Yall act like he's above it or something...dude shouldve been fired at uga years before...and loss because of poor qb and offensive play for the talent they had. Dont bring that sh*t down here...

I wasn't upvoting the part what he said about you and fsu or whatever. I was upvoting the sitkowski part. I don't have any problem with you

wasnt speaking on u..were good

You guys got to understand richt is very serious about our offers meaning something. Before he offers kids he needs to feel the kid has legitimate interest in us. Problem with field in particular is simply timing. Richt above all else had his morals & a code he lives by. Personally i love that about him. He's loyal to a fault. At the time aurtur was being recruited or committed Justin was 100% locked in with penn st. Now that hes not unless aurtur backs off or shows he will were locked in...

Advertisement

You guys got to understand richt is very serious about our offers meaning something. Before he offers kids he needs to feel the kid has legitimate interest in us. Problem with field in particular is simply timing. Richt above all else had his morals & a code he lives by. Personally i love that about him. He's loyal to a fault. At the time aurtur was being recruited or committed Justin was 100% locked in with penn st. Now that hes not unless aurtur backs off or shows he will were locked in...

So Richt will stay with a kid even if said kid shows that his evaluation was wrong????

That's a silly and dangerous game to play especially with the most important guy on your team.

Maybe he feels he saves face and his morals cause he sees he WAS wrong but he sees the kid won't play here and will be gone.

Silly imo...but I'm not running things..

So Richt will stay with a kid even if said kid shows that his evaluation was wrong????

That's a silly and dangerous game to play especially with the most important guy on your team.

Maybe he feels he saves face and his morals cause he sees he WAS wrong but he sees the kid won't play here and will be gone.

Silly imo...but I'm not running things..

I think alot of the evaluation with him is that he'll have a few years atleast to develop him. Amusing enough, that process actually started today. So much of this kids problem is in his head. Sortve like how David Carr was once he went to Houston. He got hit so much he abandoned his mechanics & lost confidence in himself. Very good chance that's what's happened with him & you gotta reboot him. All that being said he's gotta start from the ground up. I was a lil harsh on the kid. Regardless of last night & the contributing factors let's see how he develops throughout the season. By the end of the season well know what's what with him.
Fyi: I'm done taking about this kid. Good or bad lets just see.

Great athlete, looks the part(Sitz) but he doesn't look all that fluid and smooth in the pocket. Right now he's a better physical specimen/athlete than quarterback at this moment.

Advertisement
Back