IMG v Carol City Preseason

Randy Russell apparently is an in the box safety who can't tackle in the box.

He's good when he can square up a skill position guy in space, but he isn't big or strong enough to bring down IMGs RBs, and he has bad form -- either arm tackles or kamikazes.

Tyquan Thornton looks like a stud/guy we need to stay on. The Gators can have Russell

Img rbs look like they belong in college though lol but I noticed that too

Yeah, they're all really good.

But that's why what works for Russell in high school won't work in college. And if your undersized, you need to be a great athlete to be a good DB. Russell is just an average athlete.

Advertisement
So Aaron murrary and zach mettenberger trash now ? Man come on...

DJ Shockley too. And Jacob Eason.

Gogeta continues to show his ***. Just making **** up out of his hate for Miami.

Jacob Eason is not a stud

Here is DJ Shockley stats
*2002 Georgia SEC FR QB 10 32 52 61.5 415 8.0 8.2 5 2 152.6
*2003 Georgia SEC SO QB 6 9 21 42.9 88 4.2 3.0 1 1 84.2
*2004 Georgia SEC JR QB 10 26 60 43.3 464 7.7 8.3 4 1 127.0
*2005 Georgia SEC SR QB 12 173 310 55.8 2588 8.3 9.2 24 5 148.3
Career Georgia 240 443 54.2 3555 8.0 8.6 34 9 142.8

So you are telling me that a qb with 54.2 career passing pct. He threw a total of 10 touchdowns in 3 years before his senior year.

He didn't start till his senior year. And he absolutely balled his senior year. Nice try though.

And Eason isn't a stud? Let's revisit that in a few months. Dude was a 5*, can't miss prospect regardless

Yeah he absolutely balled one year of college. That one year is enough to add him to uga ring of honor! Save the thread let's see if your stud leads uga past that 5-7 record. lmbao

David Greene started for the 3 yrs DJ was a backup. Greene had a very good career at UGA.

Advertisement

Gogeta continues to show his ***. Just making **** up out of his hate for Miami.

*2002 Georgia SEC FR QB 10 32 52 61.5 415 8.0 8.2 5 2 152.6
*2003 Georgia SEC SO QB 6 9 21 42.9 88 4.2 3.0 1 1 84.2
*2004 Georgia SEC JR QB 10 26 60 43.3 464 7.7 8.3 4 1 127.0
*2005 Georgia SEC SR QB 12 173 310 55.8 2588 8.3 9.2 24 5 148.3
Career Georgia 240 443 54.2 3555 8.0 8.6 34 9 142.8

So you are telling me that a qb with 54.2 career passing pct. He threw a total of 10 touchdowns in 3 years before his senior year.

He didn't start till his senior year. And he absolutely balled his senior year. Nice try though.

And Eason isn't a stud? Let's revisit that in a few months. Dude was a 5*, can't miss prospect regardless

Yeah he absolutely balled one year of college. That one year is enough to add him to uga ring of honor! Save the thread let's see if your stud leads uga past that 5-7 record. lmbao

David Greene started for the 3 yrs DJ was a backup. Greene had a very good career at UGA.

Yep. And saying Richt was a poor QB evaluator at UGA is just absurd, by really any measure. Let's compare what Richt recruited between 2001-2016 with what we had at Miami:

UGA: Greene, Shockley, Stafford, Mettenberger, Murray, Eason

Miami: Berlin, Wright, Freeman, Marve, Harris, Kaaya, Allison

Sure Richt has missed on some, but I'd take the QBs he recruited at Georgia over what we've had here by comparison. Saying he got fired because he couldn't recruit QBs is ridiculous

This board has a bad obsession with bashing current players as well as commits. The coaching staff is also always under constant ridicule which is unwarranted IMO. If you guys feel like you could do a better job with evaluations then AD Blake James is a phone call and /or email away I'm sure he would gladly laugh as he heard your ridiculous anger over a preseason high school football performance.

So, for those of us who don't want to read nine pages, how did Sitkowski do? Great? Good? Average? Poor? Atrocious?

Advertisement
our qb commit is Jake Allen level..and im being kind

**** if this is going to be how we recruit qbs ..........WTF?

Richt's qb evaluations is part of the reason he got fired at uga or couldnt win the big one lol

its really concerning man..........i mean we can win with D but we need someone back there at least servicable

Lol aside from Ken Dorsey when has Miami had better qbs on the roster during the same time period Coach Richt was at UGa?

Richt's qb evaluations is part of the reason he got fired at uga or couldnt win the big one lol

Besides Stafford his QB's are or were pure trash! It will be interesting to see if sitkowski stinks the bed. Then we make a serious run at Fields. That would be a crazy crootin season.

So Aaron murrary and zach mettenberger trash now ? Man come on...

*2002GeorgiaSECFRQB10325261.54158.08.252152.6
*2003GeorgiaSECSOQB692142.9884.23.01184.2
*2004GeorgiaSECJRQB10266043.34647.78.341127.0
*2005GeorgiaSECSRQB1217331055.825888.39.2245148.3
CareerGeorgia24044354.235558.08.6349142.8

I love how you tip-toe "before his senior year" like he wasn't 2nd string behind David Green before then. Yeah, Gino Torretta didn't put up great numbers when he was a back up either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****owski is ****, plain and simple.

He hasn't been that bad at all

Dude has missed a few throws. And people instantly jump on him like they've been waiting for this moment.

Why hasn't gogeta bashed the horrible center who is committed to FSU? Oh wait, he'd never be critical of a FSU guy.

This offense looks bad because they can't snap it, the OL can't block, and the OC is predictable. QB isn't even close to a worry for IMG right now

It's pretty simple, he missed a few throws but made some good ones too and had some good runs and showed some toughness. On top of that this is an elite dade county defense too

why u on my d*ck?. lol

I hate fsu...what the **** are you even talking about..being critical of an fsu guy?. i care less about their guys. Especially a ***'n center.

Im a realist and not a blind *** fan like some of yall. I see sh*t and call it like that regardless how it is perceived cause its my team. Again i dont care about fsu..i have a relative currently that starts for them and could give two sh*ts if he ever makes a play against us.
I did the same with coker, randy, golden, and will call out sh*t that i see with Richt. Yall act like he's above it or something...dude shouldve been fired at uga years before...and loss because of poor qb and offensive play for the talent they had. Dont bring that sh*t down here...

Advertisement
Sheesh. Sits just stares and throws. Zero read ability.

Ding ding ding! ***** all these excuses! His mechanics which are SUPPOSEDLY his bread & butter are pure crap too. Obviously the center is affecting his play but ****.come on man. That only applies somewhat & how many excuses we gonna give him? At a certain point you gotta call a spade a spade...

Ding ding ding! ***** all these excuses! His mechanics which are SUPPOSEDLY his bread & butter are pure crap too. Obviously the center is affecting his play but ****.come on man. That only applies somewhat & how many excuses we gonna give him? At a certain point you gotta call a spade a spade...

Dee come on man he wasn't THAT bad lol, I'm highly disappointed in img offensive line especially the center. The offensive play calling is beyond horrible..... it looks like Hightower will be the main guy at receiver followed by jalen Jordan and at running back Tj pledged and Noah Cain is a great tandem. Offense will run through those 4 guys it seems

Advertisement

That wasn't sits, that was zax annexstead who just threw a pic if you are talking about that

I was and boy am I glad to be wrong.

Feel free to compare their bodies of work from the night. Atleast Zach is calm In the pocket & processes his reads. ****s needs to calm down in the pocket first & foremost

Sitkowski does need to calm down in the pocket but I got to see more especially with how he got more snaps that was on the ground than clean in his hands in the first half. I wasn't discouraged by what I saw but he has things to work on for sure.

Last edited:

That wasn't sits, that was zax annexstead who just threw a pic if you are talking about that

I was and boy am I glad to be wrong.

Feel free to compare their bodies of work from the night. Atleast Zach is calm In the pocket & processes his reads. ****s needs to calm down in the pocket first & foremost

I watched the entire game, now I question everything you've been telling us. Annexsted was awful dude, saying he's even remotely close to Sit is just laughable.

And no QB is going to look good with that FSU center and terrible. It's very hard to play the position, especially against a fast D, if your center puts the ball on the ground and the pass rush is on top of you in 2 seconds.

The only QBs that would have a chance with that OL situation are true dual threat guys like Mond was. Sit is obviously raw, but there were some encouraging things and he doesn't deserve the on the field criticism your giving him. You trashed Rosier the same way and it looks like Rosier is going to be our starter this year.

IMG needs a new coaching staff, especially at OL coach and OC. They literally ran 1 running play the entire game, just on repeat. And there is no variation in the WR routes. It's just sad how poor the coaching is.

Advertisement
Back