IMG v Carol City Preseason

****owski is ****, plain and simple.

He hasn't been that bad at all

Dude has missed a few throws. And people instantly jump on him like they've been waiting for this moment.

Why hasn't gogeta bashed the horrible center who is committed to FSU? Oh wait, he'd never be critical of a FSU guy.

This offense looks bad because they can't snap it, the OL can't block, and the OC is predictable. QB isn't even close to a worry for IMG right now

It's pretty simple, he missed a few throws but made some good ones too and had some good runs and showed some toughness. On top of that this is an elite dade county defense too

He's far from a finished product. But you can see why Richt likes him. The **** that people talk about on him is just ridiculous though.

He has 10x the talent of Jake Allen. And I'm being kind to Allen

Advertisement
Good news is if Perry is indeed the truth chances are ****kowski will never be in a position to ever play a down here.

Yea he sux...

****owski is ****, plain and simple.

He hasn't been that bad at all

Dude has missed a few throws. And people instantly jump on him like they've been waiting for this moment.

Why hasn't gogeta bashed the horrible center who is committed to FSU? Oh wait, he'd never be critical of a FSU guy.

This offense looks bad because they can't snap it, the OL can't block, and the OC is predictable. QB isn't even close to a worry for IMG right now

It's pretty simple, he missed a few throws but made some good ones too and had some good runs and showed some toughness. On top of that this is an elite dade county defense too

He's far from a finished product. But you can see why Richt likes him. The **** that people talk about on him is just ridiculous though.

He has 10x the talent of Jake Allen. And I'm being kind to Allen
Yeah he's a project but got some good tools to work with

Besides Stafford his QB's are or were pure trash! It will be interesting to see if sitkowski stinks the bed. Then we make a serious run at Fields. That would be a crazy crootin season.

So Aaron murrary and zach mettenberger trash now ? Man come on...

DJ Shockley too. And Jacob Eason.

Gogeta continues to show his ***. Just making **** up out of his hate for Miami.

Jacob Eason is not a stud

Here is DJ Shockley stats
*2002 Georgia SEC FR QB 10 32 52 61.5 415 8.0 8.2 5 2 152.6
*2003 Georgia SEC SO QB 6 9 21 42.9 88 4.2 3.0 1 1 84.2
*2004 Georgia SEC JR QB 10 26 60 43.3 464 7.7 8.3 4 1 127.0
*2005 Georgia SEC SR QB 12 173 310 55.8 2588 8.3 9.2 24 5 148.3
Career Georgia 240 443 54.2 3555 8.0 8.6 34 9 142.8

So you are telling me that a qb with 54.2 career passing pct. He threw a total of 10 touchdowns in 3 years before his senior year.

He didn't start till his senior year. And he absolutely balled his senior year. Nice try though.

And Eason isn't a stud? Let's revisit that in a few months. Dude was a 5*, can't miss prospect regardless

Yeah he absolutely balled one year of college. That one year is enough to add him to uga ring of honor! Save the thread let's see if your stud leads uga past that 5-7 record. lmbao

Advertisement
The kid has played 1 half of a preseason game. Between the weather being crap, the snaps being at his feet every time, and his first action not in a triple option offense, of course he isn't going to look like Tom Brady.

He clearly has the arm and physical tools, give him some time to develop before writing him off. He's 17 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought img offensive coordinator was terrible, carol city's oc might be worse

Advertisement
I was never on the Sits bandwagon but I'm not down on him yet. Watching film of his offense last year compared to running a real offense can be a difficult transition. He's got NFL attributes all over him. Showed some decent stuff tonight with his fair share of struggles. First game against one of the best defenses in the country for a HS team and his OL and center sucked.

I hope he progresses but someone has to figure out what's holding him back from being elite. Assuming it's mental or maybe he just needs to get in a groove. Hoping he puts it together

Should circle back to Casey Thompson Texas also has Cameron Rising committed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolan smith man..... that boy is elite. He might be better than Xavier thomas

Advertisement
Td throw from sitkowski to Tj pledger who had a good catch and run. Sitkowski with 3 tds on the night

Richt's qb evaluations is part of the reason he got fired at uga or couldnt win the big one lol

Besides Stafford his QB's are or were pure trash! It will be interesting to see if sitkowski stinks the bed. Then we make a serious run at Fields. That would be a crazy crootin season.

So Aaron murrary and zach mettenberger trash now ? Man come on...

DJ Shockley too. And Jacob Eason.

Gogeta continues to show his ***. Just making **** up out of his hate for Miami.

Jacob Eason is not a stud

Here is DJ Shockley stats
*2002 Georgia SEC FR QB 10 32 52 61.5 415 8.0 8.2 5 2 152.6
*2003 Georgia SEC SO QB 6 9 21 42.9 88 4.2 3.0 1 1 84.2
*2004 Georgia SEC JR QB 10 26 60 43.3 464 7.7 8.3 4 1 127.0
*2005 Georgia SEC SR QB 12 173 310 55.8 2588 8.3 9.2 24 5 148.3
Career Georgia 240 443 54.2 3555 8.0 8.6 34 9 142.8

So you are telling me that a qb with 54.2 career passing pct. He threw a total of 10 touchdowns in 3 years before his senior year.

that's because he spent 3 years behind david greene, who held the ncaa record for most career wins by a qb, you mong.

Carol city qb Legend moore looks like the fastest player on the field . He has an incredible burst

Advertisement
Randy Russell apparently is an in the box safety who can't tackle in the box.

He's good when he can square up a skill position guy in space, but he isn't big or strong enough to bring down IMGs RBs, and he has bad form -- either arm tackles or kamikazes.

Tyquan Thornton looks like a stud/guy we need to stay on. The Gators can have Russell

Randy Russell apparently is an in the box safety who can't tackle in the box.

He's good when he can square up a skill position guy in space, but he isn't big or strong enough to bring down IMGs RBs, and he has bad form -- either arm tackles or kamikazes.

Tyquan Thornton looks like a stud/guy we need to stay on. The Gators can have Russell

Img rbs look like they belong in college though lol but I noticed that too

Advertisement
Back