I'm Starting A Movement. A Rebellion #UnitedAgainstAl

I'm in balls deep. ****, I'm stuffing my balls in too.

The sick irony is this once proud program is now living off fsu's back. LULZ. What a bunch of prideless, gutless sorry *** bottom feeder puzzies on that BOT.

Advertisement
Been in. Started thinkn boycott seeing the reaction from those dumbasses after the virginia ***-whooping and their reaction after Pitt solidified the decision. **** those ******s.

56955172.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd like to set up a fund for anyone who would donate to UM to pool their money with other like minded 'Canes. There would be an agreement so that no money would be donated to the university until Al is fired/Al and Blake are fired/the school announces a plan worth funding (according to however the donors define "worth funding")/etc.

If anyone would be interested in donating, just post in this thread.

I'd like to set up a fund for anyone who would donate to UM to pool their money with other like minded 'Canes. There would be an agreement so that no money would be donated to the university until Al is fired/Al and Blake are fired/the school announces a plan worth funding (according to however the donors define "worth funding")/etc.

If anyone would be interested in donating, just post in this thread.

Great thread. Great post. I'm in.

Advertisement
This athletic department loves *** hashtags, therefore, our rallying cry will spread across Twitter.

#UdontCareWeDontCare

Our goals:

- Set a program record for least amount of season tickets purchased
- Break the single-season record for lowest total home attendance
- Refuse any donations to the program
- Do not renew any Hurricane Club memberships
- Cease the purchasing of any Miami Hurricanes merchandise
- Boycott all open scrimmages, spring games, practices

If they want to make fans think they are crazy and lack perspective for wanting better than a 6-6 record, and tell the fans they lack perspective because they expect their program to succeed, they've drawn a line in the sand.

It's time to cut all ties to this program and let them know this level of apathy is not good enough. You do not receive fan support when you prove to have no interest in winning. There are consequences to telling a fan base "Don't like it? Go fvck yourself."

Giving your money and time says "You're ok driving this once great program into the ground, and so am I."

Retaining this failure of a coach, talking down to the fan base, showing no drive to be competitive tells us all we need to know. They don't care. Neither will we.

This is guerrilla warfare. Spread the message. Chastise those who choose not to follow. Influence fellow Miami fans. This is our rallying cry.

They're killing Miami football. Will you allow it?

#UdontCareWeDontCare

Get.A.Life. #udonthavecontrol #dealwithit :notworking:

Keep bringing the fight to their doorstep. Do not let these Golden Girls try and question your fanhood or impact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back