I'm Starting A Movement. A Rebellion #UnitedAgainstAl

I'd like to set up a fund for anyone who would donate to UM to pool their money with other like minded 'Canes. There would be an agreement so that no money would be donated to the university until Al is fired/Al and Blake are fired/the school announces a plan worth funding (according to however the donors define "worth funding")/etc.

If anyone would be interested in donating, just post in this thread.

I would gladly re direct my contributions to the athletic department/hurricane club/victory fund whatever to this. when they are available, hit me with specifics.

As someone who stands to gain nothing from this schools perceived academic status, and doesn't give a **** about college basketball, the only reason I give is for football so this makes the most sense.

Advertisement
"The fans on the internet tend to be angry, young, white, male, less educated and less affluent."

THIS is the predominant opinion amongst the UM administration.

The admin does have a point there:jordan:

Let's see: 1)Angry- oh yeah. 2) Young - I wish, unfortunately over 60 3) Male - use to be before BOT took all our balls 4) Less Educated - hum. Doctorate from the University of Miami so I guess so. 5) Less Affluent - I have wasted several 100k on tuition, donations and season tickets to The U 6) White - saved this for last - guilty as charged but I could have sworn there were a couple brothers on here that were a little angry.

Anyway, I am all in on full attack mode on administration and BOT. In fact, last week I changed the terms college fund I have for my grandchildren (15 and counting) to deny benefits to any who attend Miami. Not one more cent to those smucks.

I'm in.....

I encourage everyone to take any money you would spend going to ANY canes athletics event, or Canes event in general, and put it towards this as opposed to feeding the very people who are killing this program.

Last week I changed the terms college fund I have for my grandchildren (15 and counting) to deny benefits to any who attend Miami. Not one more cent to those smucks.

mad_props_bro-322143.jpg

Advertisement
Fight fight fight fight.

Golden wants out and most BOT members do, as well. Let's give them that little push.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to mobilize troops more than ever now. They're ok being 6-7 in a coach's 4th season. They think we are crazy for expecting better.

This athletic department is stealing Fire Golden and Bring Back Butch signs at the basketball games.

They are shltting all over the fans and telling us to shut up and like it. If you buy season tickets or donate even a cent, you are saying "I'm a loser that likes being slapped in the face with dlcks, and then told to shut my mouth when I speak up about it."

****. THIS. UNIVERSITY.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back