I'm Starting A Movement. A Rebellion #UnitedAgainstAl

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
This athletic department loves *** hashtags, therefore, our rallying cry will spread across Twitter.

#UnitedAgainstAl

6yoIh53.jpg

Our goals:

- Set a program record for least amount of season tickets purchased
- Break the single-season record for lowest total home attendance
- Refuse any donations to the program
- Do not renew any Hurricane Club memberships
- Cease the purchasing of any Miami Hurricanes merchandise
- Boycott all open scrimmages, spring games, practices

If they want to make fans think they are crazy and lack perspective for wanting better than a 6-6 record, and tell the fans they lack perspective because they expect their program to succeed, they've drawn a line in the sand.

It's time to cut all ties to this program and let them know this level of apathy is not good enough. You do not receive fan support when you prove to have no interest in winning. There are consequences to telling a fan base "Don't like it? Go fvck yourself."

Giving your money and time says "You're ok driving this once great program into the ground, and so am I."

Retaining this failure of a coach, talking down to the fan base, showing no drive to be competitive tells us all we need to know. They don't care. Neither will we.

This is guerrilla warfare. Spread the message. Chastise those who choose not to follow. Influence fellow Miami fans. This is our rallying cry.

They're killing Miami football. Will you allow it?

#UnitedAgainstAl

Last edited:
Advertisement
The fact that they are covering for Golden while he ducks and dodges heat from the media and fans is absurd. How can one guy have that much power?

Advertisement
The program might be officially dead

this

i'm really trying to pull this all together and say "yes I'm still a hurricane fan"

but am I lying to myself, is it not absolutely clear that the U is dead? Is it not absolutely put in fine print for you guys that this administration is absolutely clueless and that they care nothing about the football team anymore

buy U items? Tickets?

son i don't even know if I can root for these guys anymore.

Advertisement
It comes down to money. If we can reduce the income level for the program to where it is worse than Golden's buyout, we might have a chance.

This athletic department loves *** hashtags, therefore, our rallying cry will spread across Twitter.

#UdontCareWeDontCare

Our goals:

If they want to tell the fans they are crazy and lack perspective for wanting better than a 6-6 record, and tell the fans they lack perspective because they expect their program to succeed, they've drawn a line in the sand.

It's time to cut all ties to this program and let them know this level of apathy is not good enough. You do not receive fan support when you prove to have no interest in winning. There are consequences to telling a fan base "Don't like it? Go fvck yourself."

Giving your money and time tells them "You're ok driving this once great program into the ground, and so am I."

Retaining this failure of a coach, talking down to the fan base, showing no drive to be competitive tells us all we need to know. They don't care. Neither will we.

This is guerrilla warfare. Spread the message. Chastise those who choose not to follow. Influence fellow Miami fans. This is our rallying cry.

#UdontCareWeDontCare

The proverbial "line in the sand." Now you get the message. Blake rubbed it on your nose and that was the needle that broke the camel's back!

I'm with you. #Udontcarewedontcare

Advertisement

#UdontCareWeDontCare

Our goals:

If they want to make fans think they are crazy and lack perspective for wanting better than a 6-6 record, and tell the fans they lack perspective because they expect their program to succeed, they've drawn a line in the sand.

Giving your money and time says "You're ok driving this once great program into the ground, and so am I."

#UdontCareWeDontCare

I'm in like Flint!

Advertisement
"The fans on the internet tend to be angry, young, white, male, less educated and less affluent."

THIS is the predominant opinion amongst the UM administration.

I'm out too. As a ******* alumni, it pains the **** out of me...but I am NOT going to any more games until they fix this ****.

The NFL Canes need to get in on this. The U Part 2 is coming out in a few days and they need to publicly rip and denounce the administration for tearing down what they built. Outraged fans won't do anything, we need to bring in the Nukes.

Anything to get a corch even - Folden no longer qualifies as even a corch

This is how I have been since the bowl game last year when similar blahblah was said

#UdontCareWeDontCare

Advertisement
Back