I'm sick and tired of SEC threats...

I thought the propose of the committee was to put the best 4 teams. FSU will get trashed just like tcu did last year. It really defeats the purpose I'm no sec fan
They probably will get trashed. They do have a great defense. So it want br exactly like TCU. That's all I'm saying is they just can't look pass FSU n say hey nice season' but it don't count. Just like Alabama n Tx. Just can't look pass the head to head match up n say hey Tx nice win against Bama at Bama but that don't count. By Bama beating Ga that only improves Tx stock. One was on a natural site n one lost at home by 10 points to Tx. SEC should be left out fu@kem

Advertisement
What does Jordan Travis not playing have to do with anything?.

Andrew dont get in a tizzy your dawgs choked so maybe for sec ..bama shoukd be in the dawgs watch the gane since its desperation for two of them to be in every year with their propoganda media at espn lol.

Its crazy that the fox guys like colin cowherd called this out maybe 3 weeks ago..literally called out disneh about it and said what he believes they would do we About to see today.
I was rooting for Bama,. I am a big Saban fan. My argument is that FSU isn't near as good as a team and I think last night proves that. FSU would get trashed by Bama or UGA.

Advertisement
I mean they dominated CFB for quite a while. I don't get all the hate. Maybe jealousy if we were in the same position as bama I'm sure this thread would be different. When you complain about someone else's success it seems childish. I'm sorry but when I watch bama I find myself saying "that's what I want my canes to look like"
I dont give a f what u think your canes should look like lol

What hate?. Dude you hear yourself we are in a situation where we are saying our biggest rivals should be in because the whole college football world is catered to the sec and espn.
Some of yall are part of the problem. Lol "im sorry" "thats what my canes to look like" man just go be a bama fan please

OOC scheduling will be dead if they put in bama over Texas. The committee preached scheduling tougher opponents, Texas schedules bama, beats bama by double digits. Then they put bama in over them as both 1 loss P5 champs. There will be no reason to schedule tougher games if it doesn’t ******* matter apparently
Texas will not be left out.
FSU will be.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was rooting for Bama,. I am a big Saban fan. My argument is that FSU isn't near as good as a team and I think last night proves that. FSU would get trashed by Bama or UGA.
Who cares ..bama should ve lost to auburn who got trashed by a team that i didnt eveb know was group of 5 and struggled with usf,.

I been aroubd here long enough..know u my man. You rooted for bama because u know uga is a lock to be in and u want bama in as well because yall reside in sec land and are fed these things on a daily.

It isnt about the best game match up for ratings or who would get thrashed or eye test. Both sec teams have a loss they should eat a d#ck.

Advertisement
There is precedent in college football for a team winning a championship with their third string QB when Ohio State won it in 2014. For some reason I don’t hear the media and SEC homers mentioning this.
That was FSU vs Auburn wasn't it?

Who cares ..bama should ve lost to auburn who got trashed by a team that i didnt eveb know was group of 5 and struggled with usf,.

I been aroubd here long enough..know u my man. You rooted for bama because u know uga is a lock to be in and u want bama in as well because yall reside in sec land and are fed these things on a daily.

It isnt about the best game match up for ratings or who would get thrashed or eye test. Both sec teams have a loss they should eat a d#ck.
I've never been an UGA fan. I've always rooted for GT over UGA. I respect the style of football UGA plays but I've never been an UGA fan. I like Saban because I think he is the greatest coach of our generation and I respect that.

Advertisement
I thought the propose of the committee was to put the best 4 teams. FSU will get trashed just like tcu did last year. It really defeats the purpose I'm no sec fan
You guys need to pick a different example than TCU. They won their semifinal game. If they didn't belong in the final 4, they wouldn't have won their semifinal. If FSU goes, they're not winning a semifinal game.

Pick 2014 FSU, 2015 Michigan State, 2016 Ohio State, or 2019 Oklahoma who all lost by 30+ points in the semifinal.

I've never been an UGA fan. I've always rooted for GT over UGA. I respect the style of football UGA plays but I've never been an UGA fan. I like Saban because I think he is the greatest coach of our generation and I respect that.
I believe hes the goat as well.

I dont give a f what u think your canes should look like lol

What hate?. Dude you hear yourself we are in a situation where we are saying our biggest rivals should be in because the whole college football world is catered to the sec and espn.
Some of yall are part of the problem. Lol "im sorry" "thats what my canes to look like" man just go be a bama fan please
I think to discredit what the sec has done on the field in the last 15+ years only makes people look even disconnected. Like is is stupid to want to win more NCs and conference chips bc we been reeling those in lately. Lmmfao. People need to wake the **** up and recognize we are heading in the right direction but I'm not going to use ******* sorry *** mike norvell and flop st as the measuring stick. Lmmfao

Advertisement
Back