I'm sick and tired of SEC threats...

Would actually love to see other ACC call out this stuff - including Cristobal..

Hit it hard - "We can't let this process being controlled by threats of violence. This is a true test of both courage and fairness", etc etc

(Now, if FSU gets left out, I will also laugh very loudly)

Advertisement
I hate FSU but you cant leave out an undefeated P5 champion. Final 4 should be Washington Michigan FSU Texas. It's really that simple.
That's my final 4. N I can't stand FSU. But they did check the boxes n the regular season does count. Just like Tx beat Alabama in Alabama. You can't discount the regular season. So f@ck the SEC. They out this yr

Since when does your QB status trump your win-loss record? The 72 Dolphins won MANY games with Earl Morrall at the helm (backup to Bob Griese for all the younguns out there). Does the undefeated season not count because Morrall was a backup?

I wanted to vomit listening to these ******* corches and ADs posturing for the playoffs. The only guy that made any sense was Booger McFarland (let that sink in) who asked why we even play the games if we are going to pick based on who looks prettiest.

F Kirby Smart. F their AD. F Saban. Double F the $EC. And F FSU also just cuz.

Hunch is Mr Finebaum & fellow SEC crowd will be very upset later today. But hey, Texas is an SEC school in waiting, right? So get over it

Thank you. If you want to put Bama in, do it because they beat 2-time champ Georgia and snapped their win streak and FSU is down to their 3rd stringer. But do not try to feed me any "MuH BeCUz Its tHe sEc" crap. People that don't even support teams in the SEC are just blindly assuming Bama should be in because of the SEC. Yes, the SEC has far and away been the juggernaut over the past couple decades, but not so much this year. NIL is happening and its already bringing more parody to the sport in its short time existing. Go look at the stats. The SEC is very top heavy this year and as a conference did not perform well against the other P5's. I can give you the Bama win yesterday over #1 for an SEC title, and I can reason with the FSU not having a QB (although on paper it should still be them), but don't try to sell me on that conference strength bull****.

"ya but but the 4 best teams!!!"

Well who the **** says who the four best teams are and how do you decide that? what metric is that? Because my whole life it's been your record. You are what your record says you are. But now when it comes to SEC teams, it all the sudden doesn't matter? People all over the internet are like "well we know Georgia is a top team I mean just look at them" and it's like ... do we? Georgia's biggest game until yesterday was Missouri and they didn't play anybody out of conference. I understand that they are on a legendary run and have mad respect for what Kirby has done, but this year it may not be the case. They lost the game they needed and I don't think should even be in this playoff conversation now. Win and you're in... like Washington did... and Michigan did... and FSU did. Sorry it is what it is.

I don't really care if its FSU or Bama, but just please save me the SEC elitist BS. Someone brought up an interesting point too. Say you put Bama in. Game is a month out. What happens if (god forbid) Milroe gets hurt or something and can't play? Then what do you do? Well now it reaaalllly looks like FSU/ACC got screwed over. The SEC's greatest attribute is its advertising and marketing lol. Got the whole sport in a vice. These people are blind cultists.
**** I don't even like the ACC. I'm just a cane. I did watch all the conference championship games from a general football perspective and it appeared to me bama is currently playing like a top 4 team.
Mich
Wash
Tex
Bama in that order

Advertisement
**** I don't even like the ACC. I'm just a cane. I did watch all the conference championship games from a general football perspective and it appeared to me bama is currently playing like a top 4 team.
Mich
Wash
Tex
Bama in that order
Bro they can't do that. I hate to say this. FSU is n and Bama is out. U simply can't discount the season

This is why I think FSU gets left out. People like us know full and well how massively powerful the SEC is, but I don’t think the general public can fully grasp it. When discussing the possibility of the SEC being locked out of the playoff, the majority of people read comments like “over my dead body” and think that they’re kidding…they aren’t. They probably have hit men on speed dial at this very moment. When people use the phrase, “It just means more in the SEC”, I don’t think your average fan realizes just how much more it means to these people 😂.

Advertisement
I have no issue if a P5 undefeated winner is left out

Its not an apples to apples comparison between Conferences especially when one Conference (SEC) is just better than the other Conferneces

Its still a subjective argument for the committee not based on balanced factors

Not all records are equal

I’m not sure what they’re going for with the “we will schedule fewer OOC games” comment. That’s pretty much admitting that they’re not good enough to beat non SEC teams.

The Sec idiots don’t want to believe this is simple but it’s a lot more complicated than that . If you want to avoid this situation again don’t get handle by double figures on your home field by Texas. Now cry me a river.
If there was no SEC bias this really is a quick and easy decision lol

Advertisement
There is precedent in college football for a team winning a championship with their third string QB when Ohio State won it in 2014. For some reason I don’t hear the media and SEC homers mentioning this.

If there was no SEC bias this really is a quick and easy decision lol
The games and winning on field has to matter. The eyeball test is subjective even though I think Bama rolls FSU. But I also thought Oregon would roll Washington, they weee a ten point favorite.

Bama will have the toughest OOC in a few years. They scheduled 2 quality opponents per year to avoid this very situation. Not sure how many of those Saban will be alive for but they put their money where their mouth is.

Advertisement
The SEC is so overrated lol. They’ve benefited a lot from great marketing and a **** of a propaganda push over the last few decades via the media. The conference usually has one maybe 2 elite teams a season and that’s about it. The rest of the conference is usually meh but everyone has been riding the coattails of Bama and GA now and I’m over it. LSU is championship level like every 10 years same for Auburn etc, but ppl need to stop acting like their league is so head and shoulders above the rest. Idc what anyone says the PAC 12 was probably the best this year. **** the ACC handled the SEC this year lol. Simply put Fck Bama as a staff and mf crew 😌

The games and winning on field has to matter. The eyeball test is subjective even though I think Bama rolls FSU. But I also thought Oregon would roll Washington, they weee a ten point favorite.
All the other teams did what they had to do to position themselves better than Bama did. Simple as that. It’s why you play the games.

OOC scheduling will be dead if they put in bama over Texas. The committee preached scheduling tougher opponents, Texas schedules bama, beats bama by double digits. Then they put bama in over them as both 1 loss P5 champs. There will be no reason to schedule tougher games if it doesn’t ******* matter apparently

Advertisement
Back