I'M PROBABLY NOT GONNA SEE THE SECOND QTR OR SECOND HALF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seek help. Grown men should not plan on starting fights with people over a football game. Just idiotic.
What is pitiful is that many immature posters thinks that op is cool.

Don’t be an idiot by taking this shlt seriously.
are my taking the op rant serious? Absolutely not. But the guy has to be slightly wacky to post his crazy stuff. What bothers me is that the kids that post here thinks op is cool and they condone his crazy comments.

Nobody’s taking this seriously except you and a couple of other people.

I mean, I don’t know what to tell you, you’ve got to be really gullible to fall for this. It’s not a good look. You must be buying into the thug hype. Do you actually go to games or tailgates? Pro games? I’ve seen more fights, and more vicious fights, at NFL games than I’ve ever seen in years of going to canes games.

Advertisement
My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.
I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.

Why not wait at least till after the game fam? Or if we’re dominating in the 4th qtr and after barking out the mouth all game long, you see them fighting pixies trying to leave early and escape! Then you handle that!! Them tickets are pretty expensive to get kicked out or hauled to jail early.

Last edited:
My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.

I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.

Sheeeeet, Meng.

Start a go fund me and I'll donate a fifty-spot towards your bail & legal bills.

Advertisement
Just an update JJB did in fact get in a fight with 3 ND fans at the same time in the parking lot and won he took off before the police could arrest him...True story

Advertisement
11566875585_8e83d0969b_b.jpg

Advertisement

When you complete the mission I'll invite you over for rice and some killer red beans, tostones and your choice of protein.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back