I'M PROBABLY NOT GONNA SEE THE SECOND QTR OR SECOND HALF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
23505677085_bd59775d65_m.jpg

Advertisement
hope JJB has just been in the juice to early. will miss the dude during the 3-5 years he in pokey.

hope JJB has just been in the juice to early. will miss the dude during the 3-5 years he in pokey.

Naw, fighting at the game might get you a year in jail, no more. I used to work in the public defender's office. I saw a father/son get sentenced to a year and a day in prison for beating the **** out of a couple guys -- with pool cues. Simple battery at the game is a misdemeanor.

Advertisement
My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.

I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.
tough guy, sure you are!

Seek help. Grown men should not plan on starting fights with people over a football game. Just idiotic.

Advertisement
My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.

I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.

Bro... You don't have anything to prove that way. Leave the beat down to the players. Your kids need you free and with them.

If I had kids there would be nothing in this world I would do to jeopardize being with them. One wrong punch in the head could easily kill someone. There goes your entire family down the drain. That other guy could have a family, where does all this hate come from?
hate comes from our reputation 25-30 years ago. We had some loose cannons on the team. We were called thug u. It seems that know it appears that we may be back to being a great team, some posters thinks it's cool emulating the attitude of some of players 25-30 years ago. A lot of tough guys on internet. Op trying to impress you kids that he is a gang banger. Sure he is!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seek help. Grown men should not plan on starting fights with people over a football game. Just idiotic.
What is pitiful is that many immature posters thinks that op is cool.

Don’t be an idiot by taking this shlt seriously.
are my taking the op rant serious? Absolutely not. But the guy has to be slightly wacky to post his crazy stuff. What bothers me is that the kids that post here thinks op is cool and they condone his crazy comments.

What is pitiful is that many immature posters thinks that op is cool.

Don’t be an idiot by taking this shlt seriously.
are my taking the op rant serious? Absolutely not. But the guy has to be slightly wacky to post his crazy stuff. What bothers me is that the kids that post here thinks op is cool and they condone his crazy comments.

Relax, this isn't high school with all the "cool" crap...we know OP is fûcking around. And by the slim chance he is not, I hope they catch it on film like his baby momma last weekend! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back